PDA

View Full Version : A very sad day

The flying gunman
12th May 2001, 22:46
There have been three light aircraft crashes today totalling five fatalities.The first this morning a male and female died in a Cessna 152 at Stoughton,the second this afternoon a WW11 Sea fury crashed iat Sywell killing the one male aboard and this evening a crash at Osea island near Maldon Essex killing two(Type unknown)

My Deepest sympathies to them all and the many lives that will be shattered today

God Bless

aztec25
12th May 2001, 23:04
There but for the grace of God.
Deepest sympathies.

Loony_Pilot
13th May 2001, 00:15
The crash near Osea Island was a Commanche

BlipOnTheRadar
13th May 2001, 06:15
Also believe a KR2 went down at Sturgate, no further details known yet.

A truly bad day, my thoughts and sympathies are with the families and friends of those who have been lost.

As you so correctly say "there but for the grace of God..."

Stay safe

BlipOnTheRadar

scroggs
13th May 2001, 14:07
Guys and Girls,
I do understand your desire to learn about and commiserate incidents such as this, but 'Non Air Transport Issues' is the forum where we do this. Please remember that you are registered members of all of Pprune, and that you are as entitled to read and post on other forums as anyone else. I know this will upset some, but I'm going to close this thread. Please understand that this is not something I do lightly, but I do have to limit the breadth of Wannabes to that which is particular to you people, and to ensure that we don't duplicate other forums. Sorry.

Edited to insert correct forum.
------------------
Scroggs
Wannabe Forum Moderator
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by scroggs (edited 13 May 2001).]