PDA

View Full Version : virgin atlantic reply?

toro01
27th Nov 2002, 19:50
I sent my Cv to Virgin Atlantic some time ago thru the web page and one month later no reply

Anyone in the same situation?

pushtu
28th Nov 2002, 10:23
I applied to Virgin and 2 days later I received an application pack back. Only problem was that it was for a Cabin Crew position!!!

scroggs
28th Nov 2002, 21:47
Guys,

as unfair as it might seem, this forum is not really likely to be the right one for your discussion. Read this thread:What is the Wannabes Forum For; Read Before You Post! (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52501)

As you will gather, Wannabes is for those pilots in the process of obtaining a professional flying licence or a first professional position. As Virgin requires over 2500 hours from applicants, and an unfrozen ATPL, you are unlikely to fit our profile. I shall move this to Terms and Endearment, which seems to be the most appropriate forum just now.

Zico
28th Nov 2002, 22:03
Pushto and toro01,
I too sent an application online a month ago. When not receiving confirmation that VS had received it, I called Janine Taylor at recruitment, and was told that this is normal procedure. Not to worry, she said, your CV is here . And so should yours be.
As things stand, VS won´t start calling people in for interview until after New Year.
Hang in there.

Cheers, Zico