PDA

View Full Version : Uckers!

Cooperman
9th Nov 2002, 17:42
Uckers!

Yes, that essential element in the bastion that is the RAF crewroom.

Whatever happened to it?

Are you still playing it somewhere?

If so, please let us know exactly what the rules are and what the board looks like ( I do recall two versions - the politically correct version and, on the reverse, the proper version where 'home' was a haven, often shaven).

We used to play it on 151 Sqn - Chas Leuchars (pronounced Loo-shars, just in case he reads this!) being the staff uckers mentor at the time.

To jog memories, terms I remember:

'The Wall', 'Mixi-blob', 'Big Bones', 'Called-for and got'.

Our crewroom needs atmosphere - please assist!

:D

BEagle
9th Nov 2002, 19:12
You mean there is somewhere left in the RAF with an active crewroom?? You lucky $od!!

I should keep it quiet if I were you mate. Otherwise VSLJs plc will probably come your way.....

Background Noise
9th Nov 2002, 19:12
Acey-deucy

John Eacott
9th Nov 2002, 21:39
Go here (http://www.gunplot.net/) for the RN rules for Pusser's Uckers.

Skylark4
9th Nov 2002, 21:45
This has come up before. Do a search on the archives and you should find all you need to know. The link in the previous post may be pointing you there anyway.

Mike W

reynoldsno1
10th Nov 2002, 19:35
...and I think I will syph on your donk....

Spur Lash
10th Nov 2002, 20:45
Suck back 5, and if that fails, Up board, you Ludo playing b******!!! :-)

Cooperman
12th Nov 2002, 01:51
Thanks for the link John Eacott, although the site did at first look a little 'suspect'.

BEagle, you'll be pleased to know I haven't shattered your pessimistic view; it isn't an RAF crewroom.:D

BEagle
12th Nov 2002, 05:50
That figures! Couldn't believe that somewhere in the RAF there was still some trace of the 'old days' when we had crewrooms and sqn spirit rather than IiP, 'mission statements' and 'visions'.....

Incidentally, any version of 'uckers' played without hacks being scored is merely ludo...... Hacks, double hacks, quad hacks for self-hacking on your own donk, etc etc!