PDA

View Full Version : Kings Birthday honours 2024 - RAF awards.

Diff Tail Shim
14th Jun 2024, 22:43
https://www.raf.mod.uk/news/articles/kings-birthday-honours-list-2024-operational-honours-list/

Well done to all that have been recognised. Mate of mine on the list and his award for his outside 8-5 efforts is well earned.

BiISTAR
14th Jun 2024, 23:11
stand by for the usual bell end telling us all how pointless this all is / it's on the back of other peoples work / it's an award for doing one's job, etc

Diff Tail Shim
14th Jun 2024, 23:25
stand by for the usual bell end telling us all how pointless this all is / it's on the back of other peoples work / it's an award for doing one's job, etc
Thank you for your negative reply. The odd Chief tech on there makes a heritage centre of hover bother survive (in his own time and more). Most people get awards for going above and beyond the job spec. My 2 were, certainly No 2.

BiISTAR
15th Jun 2024, 08:32
Thank you for your negative reply. The odd Chief tech on there makes a heritage centre of hover bother survive (in his own time and more). Most people get awards for going above and beyond the job spec. My 2 were, certainly No 2.
apologies, not my intention to be negative, I was just waiting for the usual to pile in

2Planks
15th Jun 2024, 15:25
And congrats to Tim Owen, one of the ‘Three Dads Walking’ on his MBE. (Retired Fin nav)