PDA

View Full Version : Singapore Airlines Careers

flyer_a1
28th May 2024, 19:30
Hello everyone,

Anyone on here have a contact email/info for Singapore airlines careers?

cruisepower
29th May 2024, 05:44
Hello everyone,

Anyone on here have a contact email/info for Singapore airlines careers?

You just apply using the normal website. They will advise if you are considered.

widebody300er
29th May 2024, 14:56
HI I have a 30 min interview online. Any help on what to expect would be helpful.

Thank you

cruisepower
30th May 2024, 05:20
HI I have a 30 min interview online. Any help on what to expect would be helpful.

Thank you

When I did my Second officer interview no technical questions were asked. It was more of a casual chat to see what kind of person are you and if your personality fits in their system. I can confirm for FO interview it was the same case. But this was a few years ago so not sure how it is now. Rarely people fail this stage but just go prepared just in case.

Tink789
30th May 2024, 12:08
Hi

DEFO here, you will have 50/50 technical (on my type) and HR. I confirm the casual chat :) All the best !

widebody300er
2nd Jun 2024, 14:54
Hello did my intervew a few days ago for DEC and very relaxed and no technical questions. 15 mins long and told me I would hear somthing wiithin a week. Sim would be the next step. interview and medical in Sing.

Thank you

flipoverthesky
5th Jun 2024, 06:37
I have been invited for a DEC interview, as I have applied for a 777 DEC position.
I read recently DEC positions are offered, not on the fleet one's applied to, but a 737 position with Scoot instead.
Anything true there?