PDA

View Full Version : Airlines route?

udinov
10th Jan 2024, 12:50
I would like to go to Russia from Philippines but don't know how or where to land. Which European country is near Russia? and if so is there a direct flight from Philippines to that European country? If so what is the name of the airlines.?

andymartin
11th Jan 2024, 05:46
You really should have paid more attention in Geography class.

N707ZS
11th Jan 2024, 06:46
Try Turkey plenty of Russian holiday flights still going there.

Asturias56
11th Jan 2024, 07:46
try Vietnam, or India for lower cost flights. Turkey if you want some reliability and comfort

I'm afraid transiting Europe to Russia will be tough and you'll get a lot of attention from immigration/customs/police

tigertanaka
11th Jan 2024, 09:33
Maybe also clarify where in Russia you are looking to visit - it is over 4,000 miles between St Petersburg (LED) and Vladivostok (VVO).

BA318
11th Jan 2024, 11:23
The easiest option is via Dubai with Emirates/FlyDubai. Both still serve Russia. Qatar also has flights.

There are no flights from the EU/UK to Russia. The only place is Turkey or Serbia.

udinov
11th Jan 2024, 14:41
"There are no flights from the EU/UK to Russia." Ok so how about from Philippines to Norway Finland or Sweden or any European country then?

Blakedean
11th Jan 2024, 20:36
"There are no flights from the EU/UK to Russia." Ok so how about from Philippines to Norway Finland or Sweden or any European country then?
The EU pretty much describes any European country! This has to be a p*** take post!

Sotonsean
11th Jan 2024, 21:28
The EU pretty much describes any European country! This has to be a p*** take post!

I totally agree with your last sentence 👍

BA318
12th Jan 2024, 00:58

KLM flies Amsterdam to Manila and Turkish flies to Istanbul that’s it. The border between Norway and Russia and Finland and Russia is closed so it won’t get you any closer. Bizarre post and questions. Google is your friend.

cavokblues
12th Jan 2024, 08:26
I'm sure it's easier to find the answers to the questions on google than the effort it would have taken to locate this forum, register and post?

Sotonsean
12th Jan 2024, 12:26
I'm sure it's easier to find the answers to the questions on google than the effort it would have taken to locate this forum, register and post?

Top reply so far. It does make you wonder why some individuals even bother. Ridiculous post with equally ridiculous questions.

udinov
12th Jan 2024, 17:13
Well if only the airlines available on MNL airport can be seen on NAIA website could've been easier wanting Europe but if not wondering what my options are what are my limited options
well which ones has the high rise buildings among the other options btw