PDA

View Full Version : Business Opportunity in West Africa

Vidalo6935
30th Dec 2023, 23:31
Market pricing differentials have created a huge opportunity for shuttle flights between Freetown, Sierra. Leone, Conakry, Guinea, and Monrovia, Liberia. 8-10 pax heli and crew would do quite well.

nomorehelosforme
31st Dec 2023, 12:09
This might be a fine opportunity for the OP of the thread below. He seems more than capable of putting together excellent business models.

https://www.pprune.org/rotorheads/656401-professional-advice.html

212man
31st Dec 2023, 16:16
Market pricing differentials have created a huge opportunity for shuttle flights between Freetown, Sierra. Leone, Conakry, Guinea, and Monrovia, Liberia. 8-10 pax heli and crew would do quite well.
What market pricing are you talking about? Most people in those countries live hand-to-mouth, and don't fly anywhere by helicopter!

BTW
BiographyBusiness minded engineer looking to start small scale aviation business in WestcAfricaLocationFremontInterestsTravel, AircraftsOccupationDesign engineerCountry of ResidenceUSGenderMale

Aircraft are like Sheep - no 's' required for the plural!

Lonewolf_50
1st Jan 2024, 00:42
I am opening the betting on a ChatGPT being our OP at two bottles of Tito's vodka.

nomorehelosforme
1st Jan 2024, 02:43
I am opening the betting on a ChatGPT being our OP at two bottles of Tito's vodka.

Lonewolf,

6 years ago I always had 2 handles of Tito’s on hand…. Unfortunately the best I can lay down is 2 bottles of 2011 Bordeaux or 30 twelve packs of Diet Coke that were ridiculously cheap before Christmas.

TCAS FAN
1st Jan 2024, 16:37

A heli between Freetown and Monrovia? It’s around 200 NM! Might work between Freetown and Conakry?