PDA

View Full Version : GBA Interview

female pilot70
16th Oct 2023, 09:39
Hi All! Anyone attended GBA interview recently? Thank you

Tink789
16th Oct 2023, 12:39
hey I did it couple of months ago, super straight forward i remember a personality test, then interview 2 pilots 1 HR on teams, they questionned on my current type, "gravel kit", cold weather operations and typical hr questions. . I can't tell you about the sim I decided not to go. Enjoy and all the best !!!

Bananair
16th Oct 2023, 23:15
hey I did it couple of months ago, super straight forward i remember a personality test, then interview 2 pilots 1 HR on teams, they questionned on my current type, "gravel kit", cold weather operations and typical hr questions. . I can't tell you about the sim I decided not to go. Enjoy and all the best !!!
All the same here, as Tink said doesn't make any sense to go for the Sim. Better package and lifestyle anywhere for NTR or TR PIC

Good luck

pikachiu
14th Nov 2023, 10:13
Any idea on the coming cadet recruitment?

harsh786techy
24th Nov 2023, 07:15
All the same here, as Tink said doesn't make any sense to go for the Sim. Better package and lifestyle anywhere for NTR or TR PIC

Good luck

hello, I have applied for GBA and hasn't heard from them post documentation. Any idea how long do they take to invite for the interview and whats the package being offered.

Thanks in advance