PDA

View Full Version : Air cairo pilot recritment

AircairoPILOT
16th May 2023, 11:47
Hi I have seen an AIR CAIRO advertisement looking for 320 pilots in www.72avc.com, I have applied and the contract is permanent and the conditions look good, Do you know anybody flying in this company? or any info about pilot life there?

MexicanPilot
19th Jul 2023, 14:09
Hi I have seen an AIR CAIRO advertisement looking for 320 pilots in www.72avc.com, I have applied and the contract is permanent and the conditions look good, Do you know anybody flying in this company? or any info about pilot life there?
Hi, do you know the salary and benefits package? I just applied. And like to know more about it. Like the exams , etc. Many thanks

ayoterbang
23rd Jul 2023, 07:39

Hello AircairoPILOT,
i have apply the about 2 months ago. after i filled the aplication on the web and i have respons from the airline and they send me the application for to be filled and send back to them.once after i send the files back i have invitation for online assesment bout month a go.

frankly, i dont have nobody there who flew and also bout life. I tot you are flying there since your name are AirCairoPILOT.

Amr Khaled
27th Jul 2023, 19:22
Any new news about the job? How did the interview go? what was the assessment like?