PDA

View Full Version : Napier Gazelle

tcamiga
7th Apr 2023, 03:46
The big downsizing of the old Adobe is happening and have found a 1962 RR Aero-Engine School Napier Gazelle engine course notes manual in really good nick stuck way back in the archives of stuff that I thought I might need one day - but that never happened!

If it's of use to anyone - send me a PM and I'll send a photo or three and work out how to get it too you from OZ :)

kevin_mayes
7th Apr 2023, 16:52
The big downsizing of the old Adobe is happening and have found a 1962 RR Aero-Engine School Napier Gazelle engine course notes manual in really good nick stuck way back in the archives of stuff that I thought I might need one day - but that never happened!

If it's of use to anyone - send me a PM and I'll send a photo or three and work out how to get it too you from OZ :)

I have a suspicion that the Helicopter Museum in Weston has some engines, you could always post it there as a donation?

Cheers

Kev.

Dave B
11th Apr 2023, 16:36
I had a copy of the Bristol Belvedere training notes, (with these engines), which I donated to the museum and they said it would be useful when they were refurbishing aircraft.
Fond memories of exploding starter motors.