PDA

View Full Version : Jet2

Charlie5768
29th Oct 2022, 14:03
I have an assessment at Jet2 and have been told I am going to do my sim assessment on a B757, and tips on pitch and power and what engines are used in the Jet2 757s? Thanks :)

rsevo
30th Oct 2022, 10:22
Congratulations! Nice to see someone moving through the system. Could I ask for which position you applied?

A quick google search shows the RB211-535E4 on most of their 757 fleet (I didn't check them all).

Best of luck.

mesh
3rd Nov 2022, 10:11
Pm me Charlie I may have all the details you need. They Weill send the settings out but I can send to your private email. When’s your interview?

PontiousPilate
4th Nov 2022, 07:50
Hi folks,

I have a Jet2 assessment coming up and was wondering about the interview. I believe it’s a scenario based interview with some tech? Does anyone have any information on the sort of scenarios asked?

Thanks…

arctic monkey
16th Feb 2023, 06:50
Hi folks,

does anyone have details about the online assessment I’ve been asked to do, prior to assessment? Is it like an IQ test? Is there a place I can practice the test?

Also, any recent info on the interview/group exercise and sim session. I’m in the 757 apparently.

A340Yumyum
26th Feb 2023, 08:56
Hi folks,

I have a Jet2 assessment coming up and was wondering about the interview. I believe it’s a scenario based interview with some tech? Does anyone have any information on the sort of scenarios asked?

Thanks…

it’s not ‘scenario’ based, it’s EVIDENCE based. Just use real-life experiences to answer the questions.

Moonraker4
21st Mar 2023, 22:58
If anyone could share some feedback/pointers on the assessment day/757 sim profile it would be much appreciated. Whether on here or thorough PM. Thanks in advance and best of luck to everyone.