PDA

View Full Version : can no longer access Rumours & News when logged in

BRE
11th Oct 2022, 09:03
Ever since my thread in the Zara Rutherford solo was moved to private flying (see message at bottom), I can no longer access Rumours & News when logged in (i.e. I can't even view, let alone post). The message I keep getting is:

BRE, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to access a private forum, administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

Would a mod or admin please look into this?

Thanks

Hello BRE

Your thread "Zara Rutherford is youngest woman to fly solo around world" has been moved to Private Flying (https://www.pprune.org/showthread.php?t=644752) by our moderator team. We encourage you to continue your discussion in this new location.

Thank you!

Asturias56
12th Oct 2022, 08:16
happens occasionally

Senior Pilot
12th Oct 2022, 10:39
BRE it was nothing to do with the thread move; a previous Admin chose to restrict your access earlier this year following a post that you made and he deleted. I have reinstated you to R+N but be aware of the standard of your posts in future please.

BRE
12th Oct 2022, 13:37
Thanks, can see the R&N forum again.

I was never notified about the restriction, just that one of my posts was deleted because it contained a link with a registration requirement. This was a link to a NYT article. I didn't realize that they no longer allow three free articles per month w/o registration, but hitting me with a restriction for this seems out of proportion.