PDA

View Full Version : TUIfly Belgium

november.sierra
21st Feb 2022, 11:58
Hi all,

I've been called for assessment for the summer contract for B737 captains at BRU/LIL. Does anyone have any information regarding the technical quiz and the sim? I couldn't find much information about the package on offer either, all I got was 8 consecutive days off a month and accommodation provided at base. If anyone has any further info it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Wondrex
28th Feb 2022, 11:11
Hello,

I have the online quizz with 100 multiple choices questions. Do you know what kind of questions I can expect ? Is it only 73 technical or also some random ATPL stuff ? Thank you !

limahotel
11th Mar 2022, 19:06
Hi,
has anyone been called for the FO summer contract position? If so, what kind of candidates were they aiming at? I received a PFO e-mail, stating they had a "a considerable interest in the role and the quality of applicants has been extremely high". I am B737 rated (8 years since my last flight on type and 2 years without flying, working as a Captain during my last employment).

MD80rookie
11th Mar 2022, 21:03
"considerable interest" is always a matter of expectations from the recruiters. A few years ago they called me and asked if I would like to attend the screening, for a fantastic offer to work 8 months and off 4 months. No thanks.

limahotel
13th Mar 2022, 17:31
I was thinking the same thing: surely there must not be a lot of candidates with jet PIC hours willing to sign a right hand seat summer contract. Then again, I might be wrong.

flywithmrsingh
24th Dec 2022, 09:12
Hello Mate, I've got mine in a couple of days. Any feedback is very much appreciated. Feel free to send a message/WhatsApp over on +32494/92.54.23

galatasaray61
14th Feb 2023, 11:17
Hi all, any tips for the technical test of Tuifly Belgium (non type rated)?

IFLYyouBREATH
15th Feb 2023, 18:47
Hello,

Does anyone know the terms & conditions on this seasonal contract? (for the NTR FO that will undergo the TR in april)

Thank you

Boeing01
26th Apr 2024, 11:31
Hello,
Does anyone know if Tui Belgium will hire NTR FO´s in the foreseeable future?
Thank you