PDA

View Full Version : Reapply to Ryanair?

amighe
4th Jan 2022, 09:41
Hello everyone,
Just a simple question here. Is it possible to reapply to Ryanair?
My first application was on August 2021, but unfortunately I got rejected at the simulator.
I've heard rumours saying that after six months it is possible to apply again, but I was hoping someone here knew how it works.

Thanks, Enrico

Arkanwings
4th Jan 2022, 11:35
Yes indeed you may re-apply after 6 months I have a friend pass the assessment this way and it is also published.

Lea Martin
31st Jan 2022, 20:35
Yes indeed you may re-apply after 6 months I have a friend pass the assessment this way and it is also published.
Hi!
I tried to re-apply but the application date on my profile does not change, is anyone else getting that?

Thanks a lot!

paperdoll
5th Feb 2022, 12:31
Hello everyone,
My first application was on August 2021, but unfortunately I got rejected at the simulator.
I've heard rumours saying that after six months it is possible to apply again, but I was hoping someone here knew how it works.

Thanks, Enrico
What's went wrong there?

mecenos
12th Feb 2022, 13:35
Hello everyone,

Thanks, Enrico
have you done any mistakes? Or poor Mcc and crm? Have you graduated aps Mcc or regular one?