PDA

View Full Version : Moving license Netherlands Authority to Denmark Authority

bohpilot
11th Nov 2021, 07:58
Has anyone had experience of moving their ATPL and Certificates TRI/TRE to Denmark from another EASA country.?

I have had my application in for 2 motnhs now and nothing apart from my present authority requesting money to transfer medical records.

I cannot contact the Danish Authorities all I get back is an automatic reply.

Gargleblaster
11th Nov 2021, 09:57
Would suggest you call them, or if you are in the area, pay them a visit. I've always experienced good service when visiting them.

bohpilot
11th Nov 2021, 10:40
Phone no Answer email automated response and visiting them is not an option as I am in the UK

A3X0
26th Nov 2021, 19:55
Hello Gargleblaster, could you please let me know if I go visit them I can accelerate the procedure of transfer of license?

thank you for letting me know

Gargleblaster
27th Nov 2021, 19:33
Hi A3XO, I can't tell you anything about what may or may not happen by visiting the authority. All I have reported is that staff has been effective and friendly, when I've had to visit them and was suggesting that, in case one was in the area. After all, it's easier to ignore an email than a person standing in front of the counter..

A3X0
28th Nov 2021, 22:48
Thank you for your time and for the feedback Gargleblaster…

jowong1
27th Feb 2022, 02:40
Thank you for your time and for the feedback Gargleblaster…

Any luck in reaching the Danish authority between you and bohpilot?

A3X0
27th Feb 2022, 14:06
I just contacted them by email and got the Danish license after 2-3 months. Be patient …

jowong1
28th Feb 2022, 22:50
Does anyone know if there is a official way to change address with the Danish authority?

i recently moved. Do I just put my new address on the LPC form of my next LPC and that is considered changed, or there is another way to do it?

Thanks

BONES_
3rd Mar 2022, 14:21
Expect AT LEAST 3 months for a medical SOLI alone: They are both understaffed and very busy

jowong1
8th Mar 2022, 01:25
Expect AT LEAST 3 months for a medical SOLI alone: They are both understaffed and very busy

not doing SOLI, just change of address coz I moved