PDA

View Full Version : Cebu Pacific Parc DEC A320

Flyingstig
15th Nov 2013, 06:23
Does anybody have any info / experience of the Parc DEC A320 contract with Cebu?
Cheers

Fliegenderflieger
28th Nov 2013, 15:11
I have first hand infos and if you ask: My advice, dont consider to go to the Philippines!!!
Read the posts, the old ones as well, the negativ infos are generally true and correct.
It must have a reason, apart from getting some aircraft, that they permanet looking for pilots.
Everybody who can leaves as soon as possible.

Weatherguysfo
1st Dec 2013, 21:23
Does CEBU still change the pay after the first six months due to the local tax laws only allowing a foreigner to work tax free during the first six months? Is that the issue? The airline looks like a fun place to work.
Do you have any specific examples of why Captains do not want to stay? What is the deal with CAE?

squarecrow
3rd Dec 2013, 11:37
Thats what I heard yes, BTW I dont work there but heard this from someone who did. As for the post above your's, Mate better you learn to write English properly
and then you might get taken more seriously. Correc or not AHH,

Weatherguysfo
4th Dec 2013, 13:19
Scarecrow, thank you for the information. I make it a policy to use my own eyes and ears to evaluate things. Most people here have their own agendas, so I will not allow my life to be guided by their biases.

squarecrow
5th Dec 2013, 10:57
No Prob,
If you get the skype interview it seems you will get the info about the
contract T n C. Again this was passed on to me.