PDA

View Full Version : Jet Airways Trainee First Officer

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10

fly2infinity
30th Nov 2014, 08:46
HR email says 2013 Batch is on hold. Once we are through with the 2011 batch, if we have further requirement, we shall call you. In the meanwhile, Go ahead if you get better opportunities with other Airlines.

virus90
2nd Dec 2014, 02:19
So what you are trying to say is that once they have inducted the 2011 batch and then if they still have requirements they will call the 2013 batch..
Correct me if I am wrong...

mickey737
2nd Dec 2014, 06:40
Guyz no worries:=...this is Gloria's usual answer. she told me this when everything was going fine, to feel free to go to any other airline. :rolleyes:

Our only concern should be Spicejet. if it stays afloat good for us or else again there will be a pause in the induction process for at least a year. DGCA also has a pivotal role in this due to obvious reasons.(FAA inspection). Lets wait and watch what happens in the next few weeks hopefully india gets Cat1(which we will) and Spicejet finds some investor(they are in that process):ok:.

fly2infinity
6th Dec 2014, 17:00
yeah...you are right.. i meant 2013 batch would be called only after 11 finishes and Jet wont cancel any batch

apologies for the blunder mistake.

sagoobadi
12th Dec 2014, 07:11
Anyone from 2011, Batch 1 to 4, who have done their TRTO from Southampton and returned, what is the current status on supys, base check, obs flights OR are you guys still sitting at home. Shall be grateful if someone updates.

sagoobadi
2nd Jan 2015, 03:17
Hey still waiting for a reply from someone please.

virus90
4th Jan 2015, 06:56
All the batches ( 1 to 4 ) are sitting home without any news , they have to do a operator conversion course which was stated to begin from January 2015 but that also has been delayed.
Batch number 5 is in Southampton completing their rating, they return sometime in January.
6th batch whose training was stated to begin on the 24th of November has also been delayed. Inquiries with the HR department leads to no fruitful information.
2013 batch is kept on hold, they will get through with the 2011 batch and then after reviewing their requirements will start absorbing the 2013 batch.
I doubt they will release the results of the 2014 batch soon..
Cheers!!!!!

sagoobadi
5th Jan 2015, 04:45
Thanks virus 90. Shall be grateful if you keep updating us as and when there is any development. Incidentally I am from 2011 Batch 5 and wanted to know what next after returning from Southampton. Best of luck to everyone. Lets just be patient.

Madhu
5th Jan 2015, 10:00
How many tfo's are there in each batch??
how many ppl have been type rated so far

sagoobadi
5th Jan 2015, 10:25
10 guys in each batch. 4 batches i.e 40 guys typerated so far. 5th batch being typerated, will return by mid Jan. 6th batch onwards put on hold indefinetly.

mike_bravo
5th Jan 2015, 13:45
And how many batches in total are there in 2011 ?

sagoobadi
6th Jan 2015, 03:53
Mike bravo, 10 batches with 10 guys in each batch.

pkboeing
6th Jan 2015, 05:58
When is the result expected for 2014 exam?Any info..Pls share

mike_bravo
6th Jan 2015, 08:02
Sagoobadi, thanks!

RNP2
8th Jan 2015, 11:39
Thanks for the information everyone.
And now with jet calling q400 first officers from SG as well ,the 2011 and 2013 process is going to take forever!! :ugh:

Skyblade
8th Jan 2015, 15:04
Thank you for your inputs virus90 and sagoobadi.

virus90
9th Jan 2015, 06:26
I doubt many first officers from spice jet will be keen on joining jet airways , they won't get seniority.. They will be treated as the junior most pilots of the airline..
Spice jet is not going to shut down, paranoia has set in and that is creating issues..
They will prefer to join Middle East carriers with lucrative packages.
The only reason we are getting delayed is because they are hiring captains from spice jet and they have taken all the sim slots. They have a lot of requirements on the 737ng and they still need a lot of first officers. Induction of 1 737ng every month is happening and is going to continue till 2016.. Then I have heard that the 737max start coming in.. Plus they are starting new sectors..
Everybody will be absorbed. 2011 batch will be absorbed faster, then they are planning to take a break in hiring pilots.. Then the 2013 batch..
Cheers!!!

sagoobadi
9th Jan 2015, 07:49
virus 90, many thanks for your very encouraging message. Is this feedback from Jetair HR or just an assumption. Very specifically - WHEN DO THE 2011 BATCH GUYS WHO HAVE COMPLETED THEIR TRTO WITH JETAIR BEING CALLED ??

virus90
9th Jan 2015, 10:12
It's a mixture from jet hr and a few senior commanders working inside..
only jet airways knows that.. till the time they don't finish the training of the captains they won't bother about us or anyone..
No point thinking about the future, enjoy ur training , come back, get ur license endorsed..
THey will def call by then..
Rumors r that the occ for the first batch is scheduled to happen in March.. It was suppose to happen in January but it got delayed

Skyblade
9th Jan 2015, 15:01
@virus90
2011 batch will be absorbed faster, then they are planning to take a break in hiring pilots.. Then the 2013 batch..

breaks my heart

ikarus-
9th Jan 2015, 20:28
@Virus90
when you say break from hiring you mean no more hiring or delayed induction of 2013 batch,because 2013 batch is already in process, all is done except Medicals.

Ik

virus90
10th Jan 2015, 02:27
They definetly will hire buddy.. But they will take their own sweet time to induct the 2013 batch, when the requirement arises..
At this moment their priority is to finish the training of the captains , then the first officers from the 2010 batch who are ready for upgrade, then the type rated people of the 2011 batch, then the remainder of thE 2011 batch....
You must've understood the flow.. They need to finish the 2011 batch first...

pkboeing
10th Jan 2015, 04:17
one question..Virus 90
When will they induct the rated guys of 2014 batch?:)

virus90
10th Jan 2015, 10:22
:) :)
Nice one @pk Boeing...
On a serious note you never know , jet airways now has a reputation of being a very very weird company. In terms of recruiting pilots..
Let em declare the result first...
Not heard any rumors about the 2014 batch... None what so ever.

ikarus-
10th Jan 2015, 11:22
:ok:
Thanks a lot Bro just keep us posted with latest info, it reminds us that we are still connected with Jet:O

bawa
11th Jan 2015, 03:09
Any news on the bangalore CAE training centre. Has dgca certification been obtained to start the training there?

ikarus-
20th Jan 2015, 17:52
:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

Dear Candidate,

This is further to you clearing the Simulator Screening Process for the position of Tr. First Officer.

This is to inform you that we do not plan to conduct the next stage of selection process i.e. Pre-Employment Medical Examination in the near future. In the event, we decide to re-commence the recruitment process, we will keep you posted on the tentative timelines.

We thank you for your patience.

RECRUITMENT CELL

This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system. Reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this message is virus-free. However, Jet Airways (India) Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this message or attachments. Jet Airways | Book Flight Tickets,Hotels Online on this Airline Website for India & International (http://www.jetairways.com)

juliet.alpha.yankee
21st Jan 2015, 02:49
We are in a very sad state. This is highly irresponsible from an airline's perspective. They make us wait for 18 months and this is what they give in return.

:ugh::ugh::ugh:

stryker_jsph
21st Jan 2015, 04:42
hmm, any more reactions? :(

RNP2
21st Jan 2015, 05:24
@ juliet alpha yankee

18 months ?...what abt 48 :ugh:

Madhu
21st Jan 2015, 06:43
Exactly. what about 2011 batch. Its already 4yrs and theres no sign of them sitting in the flight deck.

razzy
21st Jan 2015, 08:17
Has everyone from the 2013 recruitment received this email or only a few?
Have 2011 people also got this?

virus90
21st Jan 2015, 09:27
Yes the 2011 non type rated batch received the email too, but their email said the induction is deferred to a later date ..
The 2013 batch email said that it stands cancelled..
They have 5batches of backlog plus spice jet people. Hence the delay

jetgo
21st Jan 2015, 10:12
I doubt that everyone from 2013 and 2011 received the latest mail..

pkboeing
21st Jan 2015, 12:00
and what about the type rated people who have given the exam in 2014..where do they stand?

virus90
21st Jan 2015, 12:30
They still need to declare the result of the 2014 attempt, which at this moment they will not do..
So no idea at the moment about the 2014 batch..
Priority as of now is pushing out expats, spice jet people, induction of the 5type rated batches..

virus90
21st Jan 2015, 12:31
@jetgo : what makes u think that everyone did not receive it.. All my friends from the 2011 batch have received the email

jetgo
21st Jan 2015, 13:24
@virus 90

Thanks for the info about 2011 batch.. May i know from which batch you are ?? Myself from 2013 batch and i have not received any mail yet . I also confirmed with more than 5 ppl from 2013 batch and none of them got mail too. One of the 2011 batch guy who's known to me have not got the mail too, so i am not sure about 2011batch.

But what makes you to say the 2013 batch stands cancelled, even the mail posted here doesnt say that.. Just curious to know .. No offence bro !!

ikarus-
21st Jan 2015, 14:54
Not every one from 2013 has received this mail, I can confirm this and I don't think TFO13 Batch is cancelled, The HR Deptt sent that mail perhaps to avoid inquiries from candidates as there wont be anything till 2017.

jetgo
21st Jan 2015, 15:29
@ikarus: there wont be anything till 2017 ??

ikarus-
22nd Jan 2015, 00:20
The Type rated candidates of TFO 2011 (40-45) have been told that they can expect any thing only after August, so if everything goes as per plan then these candidates will get absorbed by Jan - Feb 2016, then the rest of batches will go for type rating that will take another 4-8 months and then another 2-3 month till all of TFO 2011 will gets absorbed(2016End),Then if they still have requirement (I really doubt) They will start calling TFO 2013 candidates:ugh::ugh:

But everything depends on situation at that point of time, what if spice revives :rolleyes:
SpiceJet: Lessors meet DGCA, seek 11 planes back | The Indian Express (http://indianexpress.com/article/business/business-others/spicejet-lessors-meet-dgca-seek-11-planes-back/)

virus90
22nd Jan 2015, 04:25
It doesn't really matter that jet sent out an email, we anyways knew that we were on hold. So I personally don't think it makes a big difference. The only difference is first it was unofficial and now it's official..
The reason jet had to send out emails was that somebody wrote an email to dgca against jet airways blaming them for the weird recruitment procedure and DGCA questioned jet,hence the emails....
Yes the first batches had a meeting with jet on 15th January. They were informed that jet is planning to remove all expats and hence at the moment they want no fresh people in the cockpit, plus till August they are busy with spice jet people. Already a certain number has been hired.. They will only be called after August..
But then jet known for its unpredictability sent an email to the first 8 people asking them not to take any job as they may be called to join jet lite , jet lite instructors are free and their operator conversion course can take place there in Delhi ( jetlite main office is in Delhi) . They will be informed in a week or so..if this works out then things will hasten up and all of them will be employed with jetlite ..
This is what may , can , should happen...
2013 batch is going to take a long time to be hired, that's all I meant ..
Cheers

pkboeing
23rd Jan 2015, 05:28
They are going to declare the result of 2014 batch any moment..
Type rated guys who all will be selected from 2014 batch their recruitment will be expedited along with the guys who are already type rated from 2011 batch..
This is the reason that they have sent out emails to 2011 and 2013 batch coz they dnt want phones to be ringing in their office..
and since India is going Cat 1 for sure, requirement is going to shoot up..:ok:
Plus there are talks going on to bring a rated exam for 737 separately in the management..

ikarus-
23rd Jan 2015, 13:01
I was told that Jet has scrapped Type rated induction (0 hrs on type); looks like a lateral entry.

virus90
23rd Jan 2015, 14:22
@ikarus : I had heard the same thing... Only God alone knows what is going on in jets mind..
This recruitment will go down in the pages of history..
A day will come when our children will say " ohhhh!! Dad u were part of the historic recruitment procedure " :ugh::ugh:

ikarus-
23rd Jan 2015, 14:49
Bwahahaahahahahahahaha

Mentat
23rd Jan 2015, 17:12
Hope, in reality,:} is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
Friedrich Nietzsche (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/f/friedrich_nietzsche.html)

RNP2
23rd Jan 2015, 17:14
@virus90

Hahaha good one!

Madhu
24th Jan 2015, 05:16
Jet did not directly say it cancelled recruitment for 2013 batch
This is what the mail says

Dear Candidate,

This is further to you clearing the Simulator Screening Process for the position of Tr. First Officer.

This is to inform you that we do not plan to conduct the next stage of selection process i.e. Pre-Employment Medical Examination in the near future. In the event, we decide to re-commence the recruitment process, we will keep you posted on the tentative timelines.

We thank you for your patience.

--------------------
You can deduce whatever u want to from the above.
ON the optimistic side, 2013 batch can be called latest by 2017

ikarus-
24th Jan 2015, 13:34
Jet for us is like teenage one sided love:O

ikarus-
27th Jan 2015, 21:50
Jet Has started calling Type rated candidates from 1st batch of TFO2011:D:D:D
Well played Jet:p

virus90
28th Jan 2015, 04:09
Started calling as in????...
What is the development

ikarus-
28th Jan 2015, 05:50
They have been called For induction in Jetlite,(to sign paper work in delh)i.

pkboeing
28th Jan 2015, 05:58
how many people have been called?

ikarus-
28th Jan 2015, 06:04
half of batch ; 4:cool:

pkboeing
28th Jan 2015, 06:13
only 4... mind blowing:ugh::)
waise smething is better than nothing:ok:

ikarus-
28th Jan 2015, 06:25
off the course :ok:

jetgo
30th Jan 2015, 08:11
Any news regarding the 6th batch ground class ??

virus90
1st Feb 2015, 04:43
Not at the moment no.. They will only call the 6th batch once they are done inducting the backlog of 42 people, they have officially inducted 4into jetlite..
Things are moving fast.. Finally..
They plan to induct another 4 in a weeks time ( rumors) ..
Jet is paying them a stipend of 50k till they are released.

pkboeing
1st Feb 2015, 05:30
very srry to say that the rest of the batch of 2011 has been put on hold...
First they will clear the rated people who have done their type rating from 2011 batch..Then they will put rated guys of 2014 batch for training...
As i got to know that jet has given up with the ab initios..they say as of now we
want pilots who are rated coz requirement has shot up and they want immediate pilots..In putting an ab initio online it takes arnd 10-12 months..thats a lot of time.whereas for rated they can place them online in 6-8 months..i have even heard that they will come out with a rated add separately after they are done with the 2014 rated people..
Very soon its going to be formally announced that india is going CAT 1 and then u see how people of jet go mad in terms of hiring..coz then they will start flight from India-Abu Dabi-USA plus new sectors...

jetgo
1st Feb 2015, 14:04
why should they go for 2014 typerated guys, thats totally unfair .. instead they could have asked 2011 and 2013 batch guys to get their own typerating in this wasted time.. totally unfair :ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

pkboeing
2nd Feb 2015, 05:27
I knw its a litttle bit unfair but u have to accept that it takes time to do a type rating(arnd 2 months).To bring an ab intio online it will take min 8-9 months min whereas rated they can bring online in 5-6 months min...and as of now the requirement has shot up and they cant waste time..
Its all about planning and scheduling things..i knw jet is very bad in this..
Acc to me if u ask me personally there was no need to bring a new recruitment in 2014 when students of 2011 and 2013 are still waiting for their training..
Instead they should have come out with a type rated add...Just because of few capts, they said that type rated guys are getting it very easy with the rated exam therefore it should be clubbed with the ab initio..therefore the exam came out..Now they are regretting..

jetgo
2nd Feb 2015, 07:45
Yes bro, it takes time to do type rating.. but keeping in mind that 2011 batch guys have been waiting for 48 months and now 2013 for 18 months , they could have asked the 2011 guys to get rated on company designated TRTO's in the last 6 months and could have inducted them now as well ask the 2013 guys to get rated now and induct them next rather than coming up with a new Type-rated recruitment and Taking the type rated guys of 2014 exam is totally bull**** ...

Keeping in mind the complete recruitment process for 2014 and new type rated exam will take at least another 8 and 6 months respectively , then only they will be inducted into the company... instead already selected candidates can be asked to get their own type rating and they will be ready in 4 months.. :bored::bored:

sierra_november
2nd Feb 2015, 07:57
pkboeing what you're saying doesn't hold water, because we all know that Jet will take at least 6-8 months to complete the 2014 recruitment process after the results are declared, after this it will take them another 3-4 months to put the selected type rated candidates from the 2014 batch online. I'm sure that not everyone's type rating will be current and that will result in more time to get them online. So it looks like it will take Jet at least a year from now to put the 2014 batch type rated candidates online if they declare the results anytime soon.

If they really have an urgent requirement as you suggest, wouldn't it be wiser for them to train the next few batches of the 2011 process and get them ready in another 6-7 months (their rating/IR etc would be current which would be in Jet's advantage). Again, if the requirement is immediate there are 36 type rated pilots waiting to join, why are they not being fast tracked ?

pkboeing
3rd Feb 2015, 05:05
@jet go - regarding the 2011 batch i have full sympathy and i agree what u r saying..If u ask me they should have asked the 2011 batch to go for rating instead of taking rated pilots in 2012 and in 2013..Thats unfair..i totally agree..

Ur quote
"Keeping in mind the complete recruitment process for 2014 and new type rated exam will take at least another 8 and 6 months respectively , then only they will be inducted into the company"..

Still rated candidates will take less time if the company chooses ab initio candidates of 2011 batch..
I am not talking abt the complete recruitment process of 2014.coz after declaring the result of 2014 which will happen very soon,type rated candidates will be expedited..no doubt abt that..there will be a separate list of rated candidates(arnd 50 sel after first stage)....and the ab initio of 2014 for the next stage will be put on hold..
jet had sent people for type rating from april last year and till oct/nov only 36 people finished their rating..so u see the time that they took to do only rating...and the rest of the training how much they will take u can imagine my frnd...i am not in the company where i am defending rated guys but this is the thing that is going in their mind..

jetgo
3rd Feb 2015, 07:13
@pkboeing.
As u said , in the given time peiod only 36 have been rated , agreed.. But if jet would have asked the candidates to get their own typerating, im sure everyone in the batch would have got their rating done at the same period..

if the company is ready to take typerated guys, then why not ask the selected cpl candidates to get their own rating ??

sierra_november
3rd Feb 2015, 07:37
pkboeing, The first batch of 2011 which was sent for type rating (in June/July 14) came back in August 2014, the next batch came back in September 2014. Till Oct-Nov 2014 one batch was being sent to UK every two months for type rating . If Jet wanted they could have started with supernumeraries and LOFT of the first batch in August itself, but they did not. Same goes for every other batch that returned from UK, they were all put on hold. The reason for this as far as I know is because Jet has been facing a shortage of trainers, this point was mentioned in the DGCA audit that had taken place around the same time as well.

So as you can see for yourself, it is not that it takes too long to train a CPL holder for a type rating, the problem here is that it is taking Jet too long to place the type rated guys online. Jet may be short of captains but as far as first officers are concerned they don't seem to be facing a shortage or else they would have fixed this problem a long time ago.

pkboeing
3rd Feb 2015, 13:52
@sierra nov - Whether my words hold water or not we will see..Time has all the answers..Since the validity of rating goes most of the candidates are renewing their IR...AFter the results are declared of 2014 batch, rated candidates will be expedited not the ab initio..After induction of rated guys they will bring online in 7-8 months..I never said that 2014 rated guys wuld be placed first than the rated guys(2011-36) who are sitting..Obviously they wuld be given prefrence..Already 4 people have joined jet lite and they have started their training..next 4 to join in a fortnight..after finishing induction of 36 people(2011) 2014 rated guys will be called for induction..As far as recruitment goes of 2014 rated guys they can finish it in 20 days after declaring the result...
In ur second quote whatever u r saying is absolutely correct..but the point where i differ from u is that it takes arnd 3-4 months extra time for an ab initio to bring him online..and as of today jet dosent have that much of time,thats why they have put the 2013 batch on indefinite hold and delayed the induction of rest of the guys of 2011 batch..
It was not abt having insufficient no of trainers or examiners...The thing was that DGCA had changed the CAR..In LOFT the 3 or 6 take off landing that people used to do were in a single airport..where the company used to take 5 or 6 candidates in a go and they were dne with the LOFT...But then DGCA ammended the CAR and stated that the 3 T/O and Landing that operateor used to do cannot be done on a single airport..2 Take off Landings can be done on a single airport and the last one on a diff airport..So this slowed down their process to clear people..Nw u getting my point..Now again Dgca has changed it..So now the training will becme Fast..nw again things will start moving..:D

I agree that their planning is not upto the mark...They lack in long vision planning..
What i am saying are not my words..these are jet words..
I am not against the 2011 batch or 2013 batch..
They are going to give preference to the rated guys of 2011 batch then rated guys of 2014 batch..shayad u wnt agree but this is going to happen..As i told u time has all the answers..u will also see..:)

aroumika
3rd Feb 2015, 16:38
@pkboeing

On page 102 of this thread, two of your posts were:

1) Any idea when the result of the 2014 exam will be declared?
2) Any idea when the type rated candidates of the 2014 batch will be called?

That was posted by you just a few days ago, your very own words. And now all of us sudden, not only are you sure that the 2014 written results will be soon, but also that the type rated candidates of the 2014 batch will be called before anybody else.

You amuse me, you really do :)

I understand you're from the 2014 batch and you're equally anxious to join Jet like the rest of us. But please be patient and wait in line. Coming up with the most ridiculous rumors isn't going to help you or anyone else on this thread :=

P.S. - If Jet was so keen to take on the type rated candidates from your batch, they wouldn't have taken 5 whole months (and still counting) to declare the written result. Don't you think? Just worth a thought ;)

sierra_november
3rd Feb 2015, 17:54
pkboeing

As far as recruitment goes of 2014 rated guys they can finish it in 20 days after declaring the result...Wow ! Now you've taken this to a whole new level !

It was not abt having insufficient no of trainers or examiners...The thing was that DGCA had changed the CAR..In LOFT the 3 or 6 take off landing that people used to do were in a single airport..where the company used to take 5 or 6 candidates in a go and they were dne with the LOFT...But then DGCA ammended the CAR and stated that the 3 T/O and Landing that operateor used to do cannot be done on a single airport..2 Take off Landings can be done on a single airport and the last one on a diff airport..So this slowed down their process to clear people..Nw u getting my point..Now again Dgca has changed it..So now the training will becme Fast..nw again things will start moving.So, what you're trying to say is, Jet had to put the training of 40 type rated pilots on hold because they would need to do one extra landing at a different airport and they decided it would be better to wait till DGCA changes this rule. Where are you getting all this information from ?

pkboeing
4th Feb 2015, 04:40
@aroumika : i only posted those two lines coz that time i had no news abt the result..when i got the news i posted it..
I dnt amuse people,rather jet amuses people..:)
first of all i have not even given the exam of 2014, so pls dnt think that i am from 2014 batch...I dnt cme up with these kind of rumours and by posting on this thread i am not going to cme online with jet airways...

The word of thought that u r giving is very nice one...but remember one thing i am not a fool when i am writing smething..
they were suppose to declare the result in Oct 2014 but people from spice jet started cmg to jet airways thats why they dropped the idea of declaring the result..and they are busy to bring spice people online coz they also have to do few sessions on the sim coz of change of operator..When things will happen for the rated guys of 2014 batch then i will say hello to u and if it dosent u say to me..:):ok:
P.S one more thing a word of thought i would also like to give to u..Just tell me why did jet sent e-mails to 2011 batch and 2013 batch, that their training will be delayed(2011) and for 2013 batch next stage of PME has been put on for indefinite hold..just think...

pkboeing
4th Feb 2015, 04:54
@Sierra Nov : I am not taking anything to a new level..I was just saying that they can finish with the recruitment in 20 days(minimum time) of rated guys(2014) if they require pilots...I am not trying to say this"Jet had to put the training of 40 type rated"
u r getting me wrong..
why they couldnt start training of 36-40 rated guys from 2011 batch i will tell u why..
by the time they finished their training adn got their license endorsed it was arnd Sept or Oct..Do u agree or not.?
They were busy with the rated guys of 2013 batch(FEB) who got inducted by getting a re re re chance to put them online..soon after this rated guys who were inducted from July 2013(Ab initio exam) they were busy in bringing them online..then spice people started cmg in..then few frm lion air were also there.and due to the ammendmend in CAR the training of all those people got delayed...thats why 2011 rated guys got delayed...this is the reason..
And again i am saying that i am not against 2011 batch guys..i have full sympathy with them...2011 rated guys will be called first then the 2014 rated guys coz they are going to give prefrence to rated guys..Pls try to understand what i am saying instead of just snapping me.,.If u dnt agree its fine..we will see in few months of time..

aroumika
4th Feb 2015, 15:22
Pkboeing has been banned from the forum

Why am I not surprised? :E *evil grin*

ikarus-
4th Feb 2015, 15:48
But Why he was Banned after all its a Rumour Network :}

aroumika
4th Feb 2015, 15:54
Not sure either

But there's a certain number of pprune rules mentioned under the FAQs section. It's possible that one of the moderators found a violation of one or more of those rules. That's my best guess.

ikarus-
4th Feb 2015, 16:13
Yeah Perhaps only limited rumouring is allowed :E

pkboeing
5th Feb 2015, 12:34
why i was banned,who banned me,what for.:sad:.:p:)couldnt understand..
But me back again..:D

ikarus-
5th Feb 2015, 14:59
Koi Na Welcome Back :cool:

stryker_jsph
9th Feb 2015, 05:25
It's worrying when the thread goes silent :P

sagoobadi
9th Feb 2015, 05:57
Batch 1 next 4 sign contract with Jetair. At this rate all 5 batches should be inducted within next 2-3 months. Good going. Stipend 50k.

juliet.alpha.yankee
9th Feb 2015, 08:22
Yaayyyyyy!!!

:O:O:D:p

ikarus-
9th Feb 2015, 12:16
:D :D :D :D very nice

mickey737
11th Feb 2015, 10:09
what about the occ? Do they still have to through that? or direct recruitment and supps.

pkboeing
14th Feb 2015, 04:40
Hello Aroumika and Sierra Nov : Especially for both of u..
Jet has called sme people for smething..Find out and share it with us if u can find out coz i am not going to tell, otherwise u guys will say that i am taking it to another level and from where i get all the news etc etc..:):ok:

virus90
14th Feb 2015, 05:12
@pkboeing : if u have some news then share it... I heard that the people from the 2011 batch who had failed or whatever have been called for medicals..
Correct me please if I am wrong..

sierra_november
14th Feb 2015, 08:02
@pkboeing

What you say or don't say does not make any difference to me, because none of us in here are the ones calling the shots. The only reason I replied to you was because your posts did not make any logical sense to me. Just for the record, I do not wish to partake in this worthless argument with you.

aroumika
14th Feb 2015, 09:47
@pkboeing

"Jet has called sme people for smething" -- For the first time, you're right about something, so congrats :D. Jet has called up candidates of the 2011 batch (those who failed their sim checks earlier), for the pre-employment medicals. Other than this, no other call ups have been made.

But if you think about it, this further supports the fact that the entire batch of 2011 (both type rated and non-type rated) will be completed before they proceed with anyone else from the 2013 or 2014 batches, contradictory to what you seem to say.

By the way, you were so sure a couple of weeks ago, that the written exam result of the 2014 batch will be announced "anytime soon". But wait....:eek:..It's still not announced! So what happened???? :E

Like sierra_november said earlier, it's pointless carrying this forward because (with all due respect of course), nothing of what you say makes any practical sense at all. Just mere speculation.... :=

jetgo
14th Feb 2015, 10:40
@ aroumika :

you sure ?? , Jet have called 2011 sim check failed guys for pre-employment medicals ?? does that mean even if one fail in sim check , will be hired into jet ?? if so its gonna increase the number of candidates waiting in 2011 batch and obviously it will delay further batches ...

Guys any idea when jet gonna start sending 2011 batch for Type rating?? and how many months it might take to finish 2011 batch and start 2013 batch ??

Heard from someone that Jet is planning to take only type rated guys and selected cpl candidates from 2011 and 2013 wont be called at all .. how far is it true??

aroumika
14th Feb 2015, 10:57
@jetgo:

What I meant by that is, the guys who cleared the sim check of the 2011 batch on their 2nd attempt, were recently called for the medicals. A handful of them were called, so it won't increase the count of the 2011 batch by much, so don't worry too much about the delay of further batches due to this.

Jet has already started sending 2011 batch for the type rating. Around 40 have completed training so far. The first 8 have been called up this month to sign the contract and join as trainee first officer. The remaining 32 of those who completed their rating are waiting to called up for the same.

Around 60 people from the 2011 batch still haven't done their type rating yet. This will start around the end of 2015 once the initial 40 have been inducted in to the company.

2013 batch isn't likely to start anytime soon. If I had to give you an estimate, I'd say not before 2017.

Whoever that "someone" is who mentioned that only type rated candidates will be called and cpl candidates won't be called "at all" is only speculating. Don't believe everything you hear. Remember that the 2011 guys who are currently being inducted are cpl holders too. They've done their type rating "through Jet", and not independently.

virus90
14th Feb 2015, 15:39
I cannot wrap my head around this decision made by jet airways, why call the people who did not clear the sims before and give em another chance..
I am not against it but I do not see the point. They have so many pilots waiting to be trained, why call another batch to join the queue..

aroumika
14th Feb 2015, 16:07
@virus90

Everyone who clears the written gets a second chance at every stage of the process. Re-GD, re-interview, re-IPT. It's always been that way. That's their policy I guess.

bdmer
18th Feb 2015, 14:23
@ pk
thanks for your info.when is the sept 2014 result expected amd what will be the status of the rated which have appeared

pkboeing
19th Feb 2015, 04:26
results were supposed to be declared in Jan..but nw what to say..Even Capts of the management are clueless..They say results should have been declared but nw what to say..it will come out anytime..

First They will induct the 40 guys who are rated from the 2011 batch,
then they will induct 2013 rated guys(RE - no is very less) and then the 2014 rated guys...This is for sure that rated will be given prefrence..and then they will induct the ab initio guys..
This is the best info that i knw,if u knw smething else do let us knw..

aroumika
19th Feb 2015, 09:47
@pkboeing

results were supposed to be declared in Jan..but nw what to say..Even Capts of the management are cluelessDo you realize how contradictory you sound? Even captains of the management are clueless as to when the results of the 2014 exam will be out, but here you are, so sure that the whole 2014 process will be completed within 20 days and its type rated candidates will be recruited before any of the 2011 ab-initio people.

When no one knows when the written results will be out, where's the question of the rest of the process being completed anytime soon?

As for the point you keep harping on about:

If they wanted to induct the ab initio guys of 2011 batch and not given preference to the rated guys then mails would not have been sent by jet airways stating that the training dates has been postponed for 2011 batch(Rest of the guys who are not rated arnd 60) and nest stage of PME is not going to happen in the near future for the 2013 batch... That email is only to indicate the delay caused due to inducting the 40 type rated guys of the 2011 batch ONLY. While these 40 guys are done signing their contracts, it might be a good 6 months from now. The email sent to Jet is only to inform us for this short delay.

Like I said earlier, once that happens, the rest of the 60 guys from 2011 will get called up for their training before anyone else from 2013 or 2014 for that matter.

Time will tell that you're wrong. I'm done arguing with you.

pkboeing
21st Feb 2015, 16:07
@aroumika:
Even i can say that u also keep on harping the same thing..u think that we are arguing but i consider it to be a DISCUSSION..
U have sme info u r sharing it, i have sme i am sharing it..Neither u own jet airways neither do i...Neither u r heading the HR dept neither am i..
So dnt think whatever u say will be correct...If time will tell me that i am wrong i will accept it..No issues from my side..I just wanted to share with everybody whatever info i had..My piece of advice to u is that try to listen to others coz if others are saying smething they are not saying from their backside..we are also inquiring things..might b at the end of the day i might b wrong with my info and u can also b wrong with urs..its not a game where if u win u r going to get a prize or smething...
And as far as contradiction goes jet itself contradicts many things..I can give u so many instances where jet has contradicted itself..so pls dnt talk abt contradiction..u think that 2011 batch will be recruited first, i think rated will be given preference..Lets see how things will unfold in the near future..

aroumika
24th Feb 2015, 15:56
@pkboeing

My piece of advice to u is that try to listen to others coz if others are saying smething........

Try to listen to others --- I've noticed you've said that twice in your previous posts.

My question to you is this: Who are these "others"? You're the only one on this forum who seems to say something completely different compared to anyone else. Or may be you didn't notice?

If there were 3 or 2 other people, or even 1 other person, who's saying the same thing as you, then I would think to myself, "Okay....may be pkboeing is right. There is some credibility to the info that pkboeing is giving us".

But unfortunately my dear friend, like I said earlier, you are the only lone soul here with this amazingly absurd theory. If more people said the same thing as you, then trust me, I would be MORE THAN WILLING to listen to these "others" (including you). There are no "others" here that support any of what you're saying.

nihaal71
24th Feb 2015, 18:20
The next batch of 2011 people called for induction in jet lite on March 4th

sagoobadi
25th Feb 2015, 03:38
Any idea the basis on which they are allocating Jetairways vs Jetlite to the 2011 TR guys. I am batch 5 so was just wondering.

jetgo
25th Feb 2015, 04:45
Guys how many TFO in a batch ?? Totally 5 bathches have been trained , so i suppose it should be 50 so far (10 in a batch ).. correct me if im wrong..

Any idea how many left in 2011 ??

Thanks in advance guys...

sagoobadi
25th Feb 2015, 05:21
8 in each of the first 4 batches i.e 32 plus 10 in batch 5 i.e 42. So far only these 42 completed TR. Out of this 14 have signed the contract so far. On an average they are signing up 4 guys each week so far.

jetgo
25th Feb 2015, 07:07
Thanks sagoobadi

Any idea how many left in 2011 batch for training.. Heard few of them have joined indigo and other airlines..

nihaal71
25th Feb 2015, 09:28
@sagoobadi
i dont really know man. my friends in the batch that just got called so thought id pass on the information

aroumika
25th Feb 2015, 09:53
@jetgo

42 have completed training. About 60 still have to go for training. Few may have joined other airlines, but I doubt it's many. Probably a just a handful, less than 5.

K.s
25th Feb 2015, 13:04
How long does it take to get a 320 endorment india?

jetgo
4th Mar 2015, 07:54
Any updates ??

bdmer
6th Mar 2015, 13:18
When is the results of jet sept 2014?????

sagoobadi
11th Mar 2015, 05:00
Last 2 weeks no induction of the 42 guys from batch 2011, who typerated at Southampton. Anyone any news why suddenly this gap when they were taking on about 4 guys each week ??

jetgo
13th Mar 2015, 06:02
This forum seems to be silent for a long time...

Madhu
13th Mar 2015, 15:57
well. Jet's been silent about our recruitment for a long time

virus90
17th Mar 2015, 11:57
Some rumors.. ( info by commanders, HR executives)..
The next batch of the 2011 type rated guys should be inducted between 22 -29 march..
The training of the 6th batch which was postponed is about to restart soon and training will start for the other batches as well ( 2011)..

ikarus-
17th Mar 2015, 15:29
Hey Virus,
Good news Bro :ok:

pkboeing
18th Mar 2015, 04:59
@ Virus 90 : gud news for the next batch who r going to get inducted next week...:ok:

"The training of the 6th batch which was postponed is about to restart SOON"

But Pls ask the HR exec and Commanders to define SOON..Their definition of soon is very absurd..

ikarus-
18th Mar 2015, 16:25
@Pkboeing

Yaar if you know something new just say it

pkboeing
18th Mar 2015, 18:04
What i have heard is that they are waiting for India to go CAT 1(Review and formal announcement in APRIL)..Once it is achieved then again they will start the process...Lot of Requirement is there..

ikarus-
19th Mar 2015, 09:53
Ya Bro that makes sense, keep us updated :D

sandeep737
20th Mar 2015, 10:46
Guys I have heard that jet has scrapped TFO 2014 exam , how true is it , can some shed some light on it?!!! Thnx in advance

sandeep737
20th Mar 2015, 12:13
Hello everyone , guys I have heard that jet has scrapped the TFO 2014 vacancy, is a rumour or is it true, please shed some light on it thanks....

ikarus-
20th Mar 2015, 16:53
Someone wrote this on FB :hmm:

"Jet tfo friends .... Gear up ... Confirmed news ... Get active and soon u will see what i said becomes true ... Your process is going to accelerate from monday itself .... Full throttle ...."

sandeep737
21st Mar 2015, 04:50
Guys is it true that jet is going to scrape the 2014 TFO vacancy, if not is there any chance for 737 guys of 2014 batch to be called in the near future thnx....

pkboeing
21st Mar 2015, 07:00
Which years(2011,2013 or 2014) tfo?

aroumika
21st Mar 2015, 12:39
@pkboeing

According to the comments made my the same person in that post, it will be '11 and '13. As for '14, nothing is going to happen anytime soon, not even the exam result.

pkboeing
21st Mar 2015, 13:25
gud..at least things have started moving again...:ok:
They have to declare the result at least..They cannot sit back without declaring the result..This is not fair with the 2014 guys..At least declare the result and then u can put the recruitment on hold..

ikarus-
21st Mar 2015, 14:28
The No. of candidate passing the exam will depend upon no of vacancies, so they ’ill declare it when they have requirement as such what’s the point in declaring result & then putting Induction on Hold.

aroumika
21st Mar 2015, 17:54
@pkboeing

i have not even given the exam of 2014, so pls dnt think that i am from 2014 batchYour words from page no. 105 --- For someone who claims not to be part of the 2014 batch, your continued interest in this batch all along makes me very curious :E Kuch tho hai....

From the rumors and words going around, I guess it's safe to say that your theory about the type rated candidates of '14 being called before anyone else, won't likely be true after all :hmm:

I will agree with you on one point though: The result of the 2014 exam should have been declared after so many months

pkboeing
22nd Mar 2015, 06:04
Curiosity is gud but waisa kuch bhi nahi hai...:)..

till now jet has called only type rated guys from the 2011 batch...they have not sent the other guys from 2011 batch for type rating..WHY..At least they can send 2 or 4 guys in a batch for their type rating....what say?Think Think..
We will see whether my words will come true or not!!!!

Believe me Rated guys will be put on a fast track...U can also inquire and do let us knw what u inquired...

2014 exam was not supposed to be conducted..because if u think practically it never made any sense to ccome up with a vacancy in 2014 when there are 200 candidates(2011 amd 2013) waiting for their training...

They were suppose to take rated candidates and it wuld have been a rated exam but just because of few capt in jet airways (I wnt name them in public) they said that rated guys are getting it very easy in the written..They should also give the exam of ab initio so that we can check their knowledge with the CPL stuff...

pkboeing
22nd Mar 2015, 06:12
Few weeks back got to knw that jet has ordered 17 new B737-800..
Out of which 9 will be delivered this year and 8 next year..Confirmed news..
Requirement is going to shoot up..
For rated guys : IF jet dosent declare the result of 2014 exam in a couple of months , dnt wrry they will conduct a fresh rated exam by first half of this year...:ok:..We have to wait and watch how they go abt it...
Everybody will have to agree that when airlines need pilots they start taking rated guys...
:ok:

piston2jet
22nd Mar 2015, 08:02
Jet has turned out to be even worse than DGCA :}
DGCA at least when once satisfied with all paper works & verification, they issue CPL and send the license home. Whereas in JET, the candidates have to wait for years even after proving their merit in all the rounds. And Jet giving preference to type rated people over CPL holders is so unfair especially when the candidates are from the same batch and have cleared same rounds. Can't Jets ask CPL holders to do rating by himself/herself if the company really has scarcity of slots in TRTOs. Why waste so much time???
But when it comes to charging CPL 30 Lacks ( We all know what a 737 rating costs) and Type rated 15? Or to Lobby in favor of 5/20, Jet wont waste a second.

sridhar.kalai
22nd Mar 2015, 08:47
What comparison !:D DGCA is not going to induct you into their payroll ! They just issue the CPL, send it home, and thats it....
I agree with Jet asking CPL candidates to do type rating on their own, but cos of the number of ppl, wouldn't a long wait after type rating be even worse !
Lets just hope the company is doing as much as they can to make it faster...:rolleyes:

piston2jet
22nd Mar 2015, 09:28
The comparison is a metaphor regarding the time periods that one has to wait after applying for License in DGCA and then after qualifying in Jet. It is just for laugh & shouldn't be compared literally.
As if Jet Inducted all the candidates into their payroll? LOL
Yes the wait would be worse after rating but they could have been more organised & time-productive. Also for that matter they shouldn't have come up with the exam before inducting the 2011 batch but nothing would come out from this debate. Hope Jet fast-track the whole process and clear the backlog soon.

aroumika
23rd Mar 2015, 15:02
@pkboeing

till now jet has called only type rated guys from the 2011 batch...they have not sent the other guys from 2011 batch for type rating..WHY..At least they can send 2 or 4 guys in a batch for their type rating....what say?Think Think..That's because the first 42 guys from the 2011 batch (who are already type rated), still haven't been inducted in to the company. What's the point in sending more people for type rating when they aren't completely through with these 42 guys? "Think think" back at you! :cool:

Believe me Rated guys will be put on a fast track...It's been around 8 months since the 2014 exam finished. How is this called "fast track"? It's a very slow track if you ask me :E

2014 exam was not supposed to be conducted..because if u think practically it never made any sense to ccome up with a vacancy in 2014 when there are 200 candidates(2011 amd 2013) waiting for their training...Yes I agree with you for once. 2014 exam was not supposed to be conducted. But that's the very same reason Jet hasn't bothered to release the written result for this long

From the facebook post earlier, the 6th batch of 2011 (those after the 42 type rated guys) will be sent for type rating next. That in itself is sufficient proof that no type rated people from '13 (or '14 for that matter) will be inducted before anyone from 2011. Completing the 2011 batch is top priority for Jet at the moment :ok:

pkboeing
23rd Mar 2015, 18:41
@aroumika : That's because the first 42 guys from the 2011 batch (who are already type rated), still haven't been inducted in to the company. What's the point in sending more people for type rating when they aren't completely through with these 42 guys? "Think think" back at you!

Whats the point in sending guys i will tell u..If u knw there are abt 9 aircrafts which will be joining jet airways this year...plus they will be starting or increasing the no of flights..The kind of approach that u r having its the same by jet also..Lack of long vision planning...If u want to go year wise start sending people from 2011 batch for rating....Coz once india goes CAT 1 expansion is on the cards..Imp route which will be starting in a year India(Mum,Del etc) to USA via Abu Dhabi..Requirement is going to shoot up...30 students joining next month..Batch of 40 or 42 will be inducted next month..so no more students to be inductedafter that...thats why i am saying if they have to put trainee first officers on board year wise they should start their training from nw...but they are not going to do it...

It's been around 8 months since the 2014 exam finished. How is this called "fast track"? It's a very slow track if you ask me

This recruitment was supposed to be a fast track(For rated) but people I coming frm spice jet and lion air made it a slow track...but very soon it will come on fast track..wait and watch...From April till Max August..wait and watch..

From the facebook post earlier, the 6th batch of 2011 (those after the 42 type rated guys) will be sent for type rating next. That in itself is sufficient proof that no type rated people from '13 (or '14 for that matter) will be inducted before anyone from 2011. Completing the 2011 batch is top priority for Jet at the moment

Facebook quote became a proof..what a joke...Facebook quotes dosent becme a law my frnd..Nobody on this earth can predict abt jet airways what they will do and when they will..Initial quotes were if u have gne thrugh FB after the written exam of jet in 2014 was that results wuld be declared in a month, then the quote said result expected in nov then dec..After dec it has been silent...everybdy tries to find sme info from smeone or the other, smetimes it comes right smetimes it comes wrong, so one should not point a finger at anybdy that u had said this, u had said that...

At the end of the day i knw if i try to explain u anything u wnt even listen and neither will i....so lets leave it to the time..TIME has all the answers..:ok:

virus90
24th Mar 2015, 05:15
I myself am a part of the 6th batch which got deferred in the month of November..
Just had a word personally with someone from human resources yesterday regarding my medicals which does not have the minimum 6 month validity which jet requires. Last month when I had inquired they told me to wait but yesterday I was told to go ahead with your renewals and keep all licenses ready the moment we get training slots we will start calling candidates..
Now honestly speaking I do not wanna get into the debate of who gets called first. But all I can say is that they are more positive..
Training of the 6th batch should start soon by the looks of it..

Skyblade
24th Mar 2015, 09:24
@virus90

Can you elaborate what you meant by this?

regarding my medicals which does not have the minimum 6 month validity which jet requires.

virus90
24th Mar 2015, 10:12
It means that the moment you go to submit your documents and sign the offer letter for training you need a minimum of 6 months validity on everything.. ( cpl,frtol,rtr,medicals)...
if for some reason you dont have that then you will be pushed into the next batch..
hope that clears your doubt ..

sandeep737
29th Mar 2015, 12:36
Guys 4 more candidates joined jetlite.... Got to know through a friend in jetlite!!!!

jetgo
29th Mar 2015, 19:56
So totally 18 have joined outta 42 trained ??//!!

pkboeing
30th Mar 2015, 05:54
I think 16...

jetgo
30th Mar 2015, 10:33
Can any one confirm abt the next batch of 30 TFOs who have signed pre-joining forms ?? // Seems to be a rumour.. Cant confirm with anyone ..

sandeep737
30th Mar 2015, 11:07
Are these 30 guys type rated or non type rated?!!!

sagoobadi
30th Mar 2015, 11:43
Are you confirmed 4 guys signed the contract for Jetlite today.

sandeep737
30th Mar 2015, 12:33
Yes I'm sure that 4 more have started the supi in jetlite.... Few days back!!!!

jetgo
30th Mar 2015, 16:19
this 30 is apart from Type rated i guess.. Not sure abt their pre joining forms and ground class .. Lets see..

42 have been type rated so far.
So that leaves 58 in 2011 batch.

virus90
31st Mar 2015, 16:38
The 30 that you guys are talking about only received an email last August -September to get everything current and valid, after which from those 30 8 were selected to form the 6th batch for trto ..
And I am sure that none of them have signed any pre joining forms as of today , and I am sure about this because I am a part of the 6th batch which got deferred in November and we haven't signed anything..
All I can say it's going to happen soon because a couple of days ago we had called hr and they told us to get everything renewed and current again , as the training will begin soon and they won't give us a lot of time before induction..

@pkboeing
14 were inducted into jet and jetlite. Now if 4 got inducted it comes up to 18, nd if only 2 got inducted then it's 16..

RNP2
1st Apr 2015, 01:06
@ virus90

I really hope and pray that you are right and that they call everyone soon:)

Btw when did you finish your ipt and medicals?

jetgo
1st Apr 2015, 07:34
@virus90

So u mean to say that the next 8 of 6th batch will be send soon to TRTO , without ground class ??

virus90
1st Apr 2015, 07:51
@RNP2:
All we can do is hope and pray..... i finished my medicals back in December 2013.. which batch are you from?? 2011 or 13 if you dont mind me asking..

@Jetgo:
buddy.. when i say that training is going to begin soon it means ground classes and then trto...

I am just sharing what the hr shared to the people of our batch (6th)

RNP2
1st Apr 2015, 14:26
@ virus90

I am also from the 2011 batch ,finished my medicals in december 2013 as well

virus90
1st Apr 2015, 16:29
@RNP2:
That's awesome buddy... So are you a part of the 6th batch with us?? I mean the batch of 8 which got deferred in November last year

RNP2
2nd Apr 2015, 01:27
@ virus90

Nope not the sixth but i got the ja forms so i am hoping to be a part of the batch after that:)

jetgo
2nd Apr 2015, 05:19
@RNP @ virus90

Its so good to have the 6th batch guys active here.. BTW could you guys let us know the expected date of your joining ?? Any idea ??

virus90
3rd Apr 2015, 04:23
@Jetgo:
To be completely honest with you , I have learned one thing from this whole jet scenario .. That is.. Do not predict..
I myself don't know the exact dates of joining , but whatever I have shared is direct info from the hr and they said that it's going to happen very soon..
So I can't say ... We can hope...

mickey737
3rd Apr 2015, 12:23
thanks for the update pal/...obviously its taking time..But I believe with the Indigo selection 2014 a good number of pilots are going to Indigo from both the 2011 and 2013 batch...i myself am from the 2013 and I see things moving fast as our chain is ...people ahead of us are absorbed by indigo and Jet . Guyz gotten selected cant afford to say no to Indigo even if JET is only a few days Behind schedule .

About Jet Hr I can say, when I had spoken to Gloria last she said they will start the training again soon. It all got delayed because of the DGCA scrutiny on JET pilots...132 got grounded,sims,checks,examinations were taken over by them...due to which current Pilots had to work extra shifts.. but now all seems to be getting back on track.... in fact she told me its NOT at all delayed by SPICEJET guyz...Only a handful came and that too Captains...Uptill now Only 3FOs have JOINED JET from SPICE.

In regards to Typerated people she said, there will be no separate exam for them...all will come through the same channel. In 2013 also the typerated candidates who got selected were not more then 12-15 max. But surely got absorbed early. They are not happy with the Typerated candidates and that is the only reason why they are not sending us to the TRTO's individually for the type Training or only sending through their Method(Ground,thn SIM etc).

ikarus-
3rd Apr 2015, 18:42
Hey Mickey,
Thanks for the update, I think around 50-80 guys (from both 2011/2013 batch) will be absorbed by Indigo, which will automatically make things quicker for us.

sagoobadi
4th Apr 2015, 04:49
Of the 42 guys who were Typerated through Jetair, 14 have been inducted so far. Now for over a month there have been no further inductions. Any idea why this sudden gap and when likely to resume induction. I am in batch 5.

Pilotofthehour
6th Apr 2015, 05:19
Don't worry! Its calm before the storm ;) . Batch 4

dragonbreath1950
7th Apr 2015, 14:15
Guys,
I have been going through this for some time now,I would like to say that it is unlikely that Jet will hire us atleast till 2017,as they have time and again stressed that their fleet size will almost be constant for the next two years ,yes they have aircraft coming but they are just replacements,.

ikarus-
7th Apr 2015, 18:31
Hey I spoke to some one in Jet he said they gonna start the process very soon, But you scepticism is valid after all this wait is unbelievable.

mickey737
8th Apr 2015, 13:22
Well I can understand the kind of position all the jet pilots(2011,2013) are in. Its not at all strange to have ths feeling and if you are making the first post on pprune this negative then I totally understand your position my friend.

But on a serious note,lets take up all the facts and figures right. In 2010 itself with the ab initio recruitment the Type Rated recruitment was going on. 120 NON RATED were selected and close to the same figure were TYPE RATED selected by JET.

Again, In 2011 80 Rated guyz were selected in two batches(40 Each)...in one of the batch, my friend was also there.
2011 ab-initio guyz were in the middle of the process waiting for GD.

In 2012, Close to around 30-35 were selected or probably a little more(2 of my friends got in there).

came 2013 March,(100 rated were taken again 1 of my friend was there to confirm the number).

In 2013 itself the Jet Management Decided to do away with the Rated guyz because of the Quality. Jet did all the pending work...interviews IPT for 2011 and started till the end for 2013.

NOw,Since then my friends if you see Jet has been absorbing Pilots like anything but it was only Rated and from March 2013 Jet hasn't given employment to many Pilots(Except a few from SPice -FOs).

Obviously, the requirement will be there ,route expansion, upgrades etc are the reasons why Jet should take us all...absorption doesn't only depend on fleet expansion.....plus JET said they are not planning to buy new planes....never said anything about leasing planes , so thrs is that possibility as well.

Cheers guyz, ....Sagoobadi..sorry don't knw when they will start calling but things will be faster then before was my point.Sorry, nt that active here so when I get the time I drop a msg.

dragonbreath1950
9th Apr 2015, 05:44
Friends,I by no means wanted to discourage any of you.But it doesnt seem Jet has us in its short time scheme of things,yes we have a job in Jet but not in near future.

pkboeing
9th Apr 2015, 06:01
Mickey 737

As far as 2013 rated goes ur no is wrong..Arnd 40-45 were selected in total..
Initially arnd 16-18 were selected..Then In RE arnd 6-8 and then again RE arnd 6 and then final RE it was 12-14..
100 were selected after the first round..to b precise 104 went for GD..

Madhu
9th Apr 2015, 09:14
Are u talking about the type rated ppl in 2013 batch

pkboeing
9th Apr 2015, 13:27
Yes.type rated exam(written) which happened on feb 17 2013.

sandeep737
10th Apr 2015, 04:02
Guys now since india is upgraded to cat 1 , is there any chance that jet will expedite the previous batch and come up with the 2014 tfo results , I mean is there any bright future for 2014 type rated candidates?!!!

jetgo
13th Apr 2015, 11:24
Any updates guys ??

sagoobadi
15th Apr 2015, 04:10
What has happened suddenly. After inducting 14 guys there now has been a gap of over a month. Talking of the 42 guys typerated at Southampton. Anyone any idea when induction resumes ????

jetgo
16th Apr 2015, 13:48
As days pass by ,dragon breaths assumption seems to be on track i guess.

If jet want to take us in they should have made the rest of trained guys sighn the contract, as well next batchs ground class should be commenced.

As of now no trace for that

Let the induction rest in peace !!

ikarus-
16th Apr 2015, 16:04
The process is going to accelerate soon, Dont be dishearten remember what Jet said few months back no induction till Aug but then they Inducted 15 -16 guys from 2011, Things are Improving. :D

It take 1 week to make a Toyota & 6 months for RR :ok:

virus90
16th Apr 2015, 17:15
5 more people have been called to join jet airways tomorrow, they got the emails today..
Just thought of sharing.. So now this takes the total up to 19.. 14 +5 out of 42

sagoobadi
18th Apr 2015, 10:27
Can we hope for next lot to be called next week for induction ??

jetgo
20th Apr 2015, 05:33
Guys common... its been some time now, everyone keep saying Jet is gonna expedite the process.. But aint see anything of that sort :=

And about the recent 14 + 5 TR guys... week back i see some post saying 4 guys have been inducted into Jet lite and dat makes 14 + 4 =18 .. Now there is no news about dat 4 who joined jetlite and new post claims 5 joined jet and dat makes 19..

And that doesnt make 1+3 = 4 :ugh:

virus90
20th Apr 2015, 07:51
@jetgo..
Brother I understand your state of mind, but jet is going to do things the way they want and when they want.. As far as the induction of the 2011 batch is concerned it is confirmed that 19 have been inducted, the news about 4 joining jet lite was a hoax..
5 have joined jet airways ( 2 were from the 2nd batch and 3 were from the 3rd batch of type rated people)... So the number is 19.. 19 out of 42 have been inducted..
Check it with other people to calm your mind..
I have other rumors too but will wait till some concrete info develops..
They are clearing the backlog and that's a big big positive..

@ sagoobadi..
Can't tell you anything at the moment.. Wait and watch..

sky_thebeginning
20th Apr 2015, 09:15
5 more have received call for joining (Type Rated)... number will go up to 24 now...

jetgo
20th Apr 2015, 09:57
@ virus90

Much appriciated !! Thanks for your clarification brother.. :)

but to be frank with you im not from 2011 batch but 2013.. I sure do know , Jet is not gonna start 2013 batch induction in near future.. :ugh:

However, curious to know when 2011 batch backlog will be cleared.. Will be happy to see 2011 guys flying ( that makes way clear for 2013 batch ) :)

do share if you have any info.. No need to wait for confirmation, dat can be done later :rolleyes:

@ sky thebegining : bro you might have confused with the 5 guys @pkboing mentioned.

aroumika
20th Apr 2015, 13:14
@jetgo

sky_thebeginning is right -- In addition to 5 that were called last week, another 5 have been called later this week, making it 24 (19+5). This are moving faster :ok:

virus90
20th Apr 2015, 15:24
@sagoobadi..
your question has been answered.. 5 more people have been called on the 27th to join jet airways..
That officially completes induction of 24 candidates from the 2011 batch..

Cheers

bdmer
20th Apr 2015, 15:40
What about 2014 guys????????

virus90
20th Apr 2015, 17:14
@bdmer..
To be frank, I have no updates or news regarding the 2014 batch.. As of now there are no rumors also...

sandeep737
20th Apr 2015, 17:36
@virus90
Hey bro I have heard that jet might declare the results of tfo 2014 very soon , not sure about it any ways , I want to ask you if we type rated candidates have any hope or scope in the near future as we have been hearing a lot of rumours but nothing concrete please do share any information about any type rated vacancy also thanx in advance.....

jetgo
21st Apr 2015, 12:41
@ sandeep 737

Bro , either Jet may declare 2014 result and fast track typerated guys or they may choose to clear the backlog , its up to them .. We gotta wait and watch..

I hope someone have answer for your question, atleast some rumours..

And few posts back i see @sandeep737 have mentioed about 4 guys joining Jetlite.. Hw far is it true ?? All other info says 24 so far without that 4 u mentioned about Jetlite..

lets hope Jet calls us soon..

sandeep737
21st Apr 2015, 12:59
@jetgo

Yes bro it was me a few days back who mentioned about the joining of 4 candidates in jetlite but that was a information from a friend who's flying for jetlite and I never had any intention of spreading false rumours , I just shared what I got to know but later I realized that they were the same guys who had joined earlier.. Even we from 2014 batch are also frustrated as it is 7 months we didn't get our results and there is very less time left for my rating to get lapsed completely . I hope jet do something this year for us as well...

bdmer
21st Apr 2015, 16:54
As such sept 2014 batch, almost many of them had IR lapsed or to be lapsed of those who are rated,but let us hope for the best if any news for 2014 please do share Thanks in advance

dragonbreath1950
22nd Apr 2015, 04:16
www.bangaloreaviation.com/2015/04/jet-airways-offers-all-its-boeing-777-and-airbus-a330-200s-for-sale.html it seems they dont have any induction of planes for next three years,better do something else.

jetgo
22nd Apr 2015, 08:09
Guys only we are saying Jet is gonna expedite the process and will induct everyone soon but all the news state the other..

As now Jet have decided to sell all its wide body aircrafts other than one 330 their fleet optimisation statergy seems to be on flow.. And they have been repeatedly stating that there wont be any induction of new aircrafts for next 3 years and their fleet size gonna be flat for the period.. So there wont be any big requirement for pilots ..

Even if they want to hire pilots they will either go with experinced or type rated .. Else they might clear the 2011 backlog. So no hope for 2013 or 2014 for atleast next two years..

Lets see...

AviatorGNamaste
23rd Apr 2015, 03:41
Around 250+ candidates on back log.
Next batch of ppl. Will go for training/TR in june.

sky_thebeginning
23rd Apr 2015, 08:08
Thats gud news if true... what is source of this info??

pkboeing
24th Apr 2015, 04:19
nice capt.on the 777..

ikarus-
24th Apr 2015, 15:30
Jet Airways adds 31 flights on domestic routes, maximum are from New Delhi - Business Today (http://businesstoday.intoday.in/story/jet-airways-adds-31-flights-on-domestic-routes/1/218524.html)

Jet Airways has added 31 flights on domestic routes for this summer, of which maximum are from the national capital.
The move is expected to significantly improve the airline's connectivity and provide greater convenience and choice to its passengers.
"Jet Airways has introduced a total of 23 inbound and outbound flights from Delhi airport to other key metros besides tier-II and tier-III cities," the airline said in a release in the national capital on Thursday.
"The new flights which have been added in the network from Delhi are to cities such as Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Lucknow, Patna, Srinagar, Jaipur and Pune", the release said.
Some of these flights include late night departures from Delhi to the three metros as well as to Pune and Bengaluru, Jet Airways said, adding, it has also increased frequencies to Pune, Goa and Imphal in view of the growing demand.
"The 31 new additional frequencies are in line with Jet Airways' strategy to deliver a full service, consistent, high quality travel experience to its guests across India", it said.
"The additional frequencies in the 2015 summer schedule will significantly enhance travel options for our guests. We have witnessed a growing demand in the domestic sector for business and leisure travel. We are confident that these new flights will prove popular with our guests," Jet Airways chief commercial officer Raj Sivakumar said.

sandeep737
25th Apr 2015, 05:44
Jet Airways (India) Ltd.
News/Recos & Announcements »
Clarifies on News Item| Announcement
24 Apr,2015, 09:45AM IST
With reference to the news item appearing in the Newspaper dated April 23, 2015 titled "Jet Airways puts its wide-body fleet on sale to reduce debt", Jet Airways (India) Ltd has Clarified to BSE as under: "We can confirm that Jet Airways is exploring various options which would optimise its fleet of aircraft and international and domestic network. However we have no current plans to dispose of any substantial part of our fleet. Jet Airways will inform the Stock exchange regarding any decisions that are made in accordance with listing requirements."less

sagoobadi
28th Apr 2015, 04:05
After the induction of 24 guys, any further induction expected this week. If anyone has information please post.

sagoobadi
30th Apr 2015, 10:07
All very quiet ????

pkboeing
30th Apr 2015, 13:46
Last induction was on 27th..Wait for at least 10 days for the next induction to happen..Have sme patience...

pkboeing
30th Apr 2015, 13:52
accha I had gone to jet airways HQ today to ask what has happened to the TFO 2014 results...
They told me that results would be declared in 3-4 months but it can happen before also...It has not been scrapped..so those who are saying that exam has been scrapped dnt listen to them..
They told me that as of nw its on hold..
I even asked is there any rated exam coming in cmg few months..They told me that as of nw we have no info on this..if we cme out wid a rated add we will let u knw..
Personally i think they are waiting for those 42 rated candidates to get inducted then only they they are going to declare the result...

This is the latest from jet airways..

aroumika
1st May 2015, 07:57
@pkboeing

Personally i think they are waiting for those 42 rated candidates to get inducted then only they they are going to declare the result...Induction of the 42 candidates from 2011 has nothing to do with the 2014 results being declared.

What's the co-relation here?

pkboeing
1st May 2015, 13:51
U r absolutely correct...I also agree with u..
But if u think that why they are delaying the result, this is the only speculation u can think of which i have written in my previous post..coz without inducting those rated(2011) they will not induct rated from the 2014 batch..

aroumika
1st May 2015, 14:04
@pkboeing

But even once the result of the written exam is declared, the rated people of 2014 will have to go through 4 more rounds to clear the whole process.

Why would they postpone the results of the written so much if there's still 4 more rounds to go after this?

aroumika
1st May 2015, 14:10
@pkboeing

The only reason they've delayed the 2014 batch for so long, is because the entire batch (both type rated and non-typed) is off the radar for now.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but nothing is going to happen for the 2014 batch until the 2011 and 2013 batches have been inducted.

pkboeing
1st May 2015, 14:20
Then why did the Hr told me that results would be declared in 3-4 months..
They will declare the result and expedite the rated guys and side by side they will start sending people from 2011 batch for rating..Wait and watch..June,July and August are going to b the happening months for 2014 rated guys...
And there are pressure from Capts to take out one rated add for their kids and relatives...
RATED CANDIDATES WILL BE EXPEDITED..

aroumika
1st May 2015, 14:34
@pkboeing

May be the results of the 2014 candidates will be declared in 3-4 months, but so what? There's no such thing as "expedited" when it comes to their selection process. The whole world knows how slow it is.

The theory about the 2014 rated guys being expedited is something you keep bringing forward based on your sources. But frankly, neither the Jet management has said this, nor anyone else on this entire forum. So it's safe to say that you're wrong about that.

From the nature of your posts and the things you seem to say, I'm convinced that you're a candidate from the 2014 batch with a 737 rating, no matter how much you've denied that in the past. Why else would you take the trouble to go to the Jet office to find out "specifically" about the 2014 batch and "specifically" about any rated exam in the future?

Like I've said earlier, I understand and appreciate your anticipation and eagerness to join Jet. But there's a long line (a VERY long line of people) waiting to join before you, as eager as you are; many of whom have waited for almost 5 years. So stand in line, and wait your turn :ok:

mickey737
1st May 2015, 15:51
Totally agree with Aroumika. Pk boeing.. you should give some respect to the people who are waiting way-way before you.

The kinda posts you drop show a very negative side of yours and your personality.

Accept and believe.

I myself am from 2013 batch given a chance I would wait for 2011 to finish first and only then go for the training.

cheers.

RNP2
1st May 2015, 16:34
@ pkboeing
We were also told '3-4 months' every time we called up,its been close to 5 years!
Do the math

sandeep737
1st May 2015, 17:41
Guys everyone here is waiting since a long time , I know for us (2014 batch),it's a very short span but again we are also getting frustrated as its been 7 months since we have given our exam and this is the first time it has happened that a batch has to wait for 7 months n are still waiting but in PPrune the info we get are all rumours and assumptions . I myself is rated on 737 and gave 2014 exam n eagerly waiting for the results as there is only 1 yr left for my rating to get lapsed so here whatever info we get will not make any difference,whatever is suppose to happen will happen . I talk to 10 different people ,they tell me 10 different things. So what we should do is relax n wait patiently as we don't have any other option n let's hope we all get our fair chance cheers!!!!

pkboeing
1st May 2015, 18:09
@aroumika
Tell me one simple thing aroumika...if there is no such thing as expedited acc to u, then why 2013(July) rated candidates who gave the ab initio exam(21st july) were inducted first than the 2011 batch...i would like hear on this..They should have inducted first the 2011 batch then 2013(Rated,Non Rated) then 2014(Rated,Non rated) acc to u and to those people who r supporting u i would like to have an answer..
Jet HR had already said earlier that there will be no separate exam for the rated candidates..They will have to go through the ab initio exam..and for the rated candidates there will be no GD round...and they will have to pay 10 lakh ruppes towards the training cost..Its possible that u must not b knowing so pls dnt say management or HR has not said anything..ask from the rated guys of 2013(FEB) who didnt got thrugh they knw..
As i had earlier said that i never gave the exam of 2014, its because of my brother i had gone to the HR Dept...

@Mickey 737 : my piece of advice to u is to that u should become one of the
psychologist and sit in the panel of Jet Airways while interviewing people since u can judge ones personality till u dnt get a job as a pilot and after that u can continue if u want...

pkboeing
1st May 2015, 18:11
RNP 2 : I am just sharing what i have been told by the HR...At the end of the day if it dosent come true what can i do..

aroumika
1st May 2015, 18:29
@pkboeing

If you're trying to compare the 2014 batch to 2013, here's the key difference:

The 2013 exam was conducted in July. The result was declared in October the same year. It took them 3 months to declare the result of the exam.

Whereas it's been almost 8 months and the result of the 2014 exam still hasn't been declared. If Jet wants type rated candidates from this batch as well, what's taking them so long to declare the result?

There was an urgent requirement back in 2013 for type rated candidates. Unfortunately, that requirement doesn't exist anymore.

nihaal71
1st May 2015, 19:47
following this thread and trying to get some information for the past 2 years (im from tfo 2013) has made me realize one thing.Its just speculation.
Jet airways has been really fickle on all of the recruitment decisions it has made and tbh so has the aviation scenario. starting from the tfo 2011 batch then type rated exam all the way till 2014. we just have to wait it out theres no way we can predict whats the time frame or who will be given priority (2014 type rated or 2011 tfo). 2011 type should be called first if you consider the fairness of the process, but you never know its jet airways.

sky_thebeginning
2nd May 2015, 05:18
Totally agree with aroumika that this guy pkboeing is type-rated and 2014 batch which is why he is seeing only one side of the story, and is adamant on the same thing over and over again.

@pkboeing... Look, dont just post same thing again and again and dont talk like you are making decision in jet airways HR dept. We, 2011 batch are told every week that we will be called soon (with some tentaive time) and which never happens; so u have no idea how frustrated we are and anything we will hear against the process will have reactions from us.:=:=:=:=:=

Maybe 1% u r right (which should not happen, if talking about fairness), but we still with that eventually guys and 2013 guys also get in order-wise.:ok::ok::ok:

pkboeing
2nd May 2015, 06:51
@aroumika

But still u r not telling me that why 2013 rated candidates were inducted first than 2011 ab initio guys...first tell me....Since u r talking abt the order...since we r discussing things abt order and fairness pls tell me why this happened?
Pls give me an answer...

@Nihaal 71 : U r absolutely correct in whatever u r saying..This is all speculation..I just went and inquired from the HR and posted..
But this is human nature and we all will keep inquiring abt things be it rumour, a word from the capt,HR, management etc..

@sky the beginning
U think that i am adamant..dnt u think the other person(aroumika) is also adamant..if i am seeing one side then u are also seeing one side only....
I never talk like that neither do i own jet airways..whatever info i get i post them..
Where was ur reaction when jet took rated candidates in 2012,2013..why jet didnt made u people(2011) do the rating and placed u all online...Pls give me an answer..if that wuld have happened there wuld have been no recruitment for rated guys(2012,2013)..The same question i will put to u why 2013 rated guys were inducted first than 2011 guys.Talking abt fairness...Pls give me an answer...
U r expecting fairness from jet airways..he he he...wait for 3-4 months and we will see abt ur so called fairness...whatever i am saying if that happens then keep ur mouth shut and if it dosent happens i will keep my mouth shut..have the courage to accept it..

aroumika
2nd May 2015, 08:54
@pkboeing

You're a very loyal and faithful brother, I'll give you credit for that much. The way you want your bro to join Jet sooner than anyone else is admirable :ok:

However with all due respect to you and your brother, all he has done is written a Jet exam. No one knows yet whether he will pass or not. IF he does pass by his efforts and God's good grace (and I say capital IF because the pass percentage is extremely low), then he still has to clear 4 more very challenging rounds after that.

But here you are, all high and mighty, speaking as if he's not only guaranteed to clear the entire selection process but also LEAPFROG every one else from 2011 and 2013, people who have cleared the selection process ages ago and have been waiting for donkey's years!

My two cents to you: First hope that he clears his written. And if he does manage to clear, the focus should be on him clearing the other rounds.

So calm down, take it one step at a time and come back to planet Earth. You're living in Pluto at the moment, extremely distant from the human species and completely clueless about what's going on.

Good luck with your brother's EXPEDITED process! :ok:

sky_thebeginning
2nd May 2015, 08:56
Why were 2013 rated inducted before us?
Answer to this question is not even with JET Management. That is the reason i wrote 'FAIRNESS'. And u doing ur type rating individually does not make you stand in front of us ( still i wrote 1% chance, u could be right coz nobody knows what will happen in this company )

And as far as keeping mouth shut is concerned... Have you ever seen me speaking much here?? U are the one starting same thing again and again... But sometimes our patience reaches its saturation... toh i will speak when i want to...

And secondly, u being type rated do not consider urself trainee i guess... so read the heading buddy... It says 'JET AIRWAYS TRAINEE FIRST OFFICER'...

So make another group saying 'rated will be inducted before 2011 and 2013' and keep smiling about it and post whatever you think is right... We will stay out of it...

Pilotofthehour
2nd May 2015, 09:30
We understand you are indeed type rated. Jets selection rounds are difficult and with this attitude you would never be able to go past the GD & Personality round. You must learn to be humble and wait for your turn. I would advice you to stop waiting for the result and perhaps maybe choose a different line of work.

All the best:ugh:

waitingfo2011
2nd May 2015, 10:12
all you do is make others frustrated here so please take youe fake news elsewhere we have a lot to worry about anyway

bawa
2nd May 2015, 12:37
Now now. No fighting... 😁
but in all seriousness... I need to understand something. On one hand we have 60 odd guys in the tfo 2011 batch to go for training. How many people in the rated batches of 2013 and 2014 remaining to be hired still... and Mr. Pk Boeing can you please clarify for me which batch you belong to.

mickey737
2nd May 2015, 15:16
Well Pkboeing... first things first ..

You believe 2014 rated guyz will get called first.. well who knows may be you are right... they will be a very small number wont affect us anyway.

Secondly, If it makes you feel good then be happy , chillax and enjoy.

The problem comes in when you go in a circle:ugh: and a loop:ugh: ...singing the same song on and on:ugh:....again and again:ugh:.

Believe me every second guy can judge your personality...don't praise me by calling me a doctor:cool:.
when jet conducts that GD it takes out your true personality,the real you:D.By the looks of it lot many of us would not want to fly with a guy like you.
NOW not because you are getting called "FIRST" but ONLY and ONLY because of your behavior .

My advice to you as a fellow pilot ..."stay positive and stay humble".:ok:
It was my last reply to you.

Cheers.

aroumika
2nd May 2015, 17:42
@jockey69

And what makes you say that non-type rated candidates are not eligible? Getting a type rating isn't a big deal. Anyone can get one. The non-type rated candidates are not less qualified or less eligible by any means

If what you're suggesting is true, then why would Jet take the trouble of conducting a selection process for non-type rated people? One of the criteria should have been "737 type rated", which clearly wasn't the case

bawa
3rd May 2015, 07:05
Jet isn't inducting any new planes till 2017. Put it's wide bodies on sale. No real talks about expaniding internationally. And you guys are fighting on who will be called first. 😀😁 Mr. pkboeing you didn't mention which batch you belong to.

ikarus-
3rd May 2015, 22:40
Good work atleast you are keeping thread alive :ok:

sagoobadi
4th May 2015, 05:14
Guys any further induction of 2011 TR guys likely this week ??

CaptainCaptain
4th May 2015, 09:00
Lets all stay away from the argument regarding who has got the priority. We are here to share any useful information, if we have :ok:. Lets hope all of us get in one by one :D

Pilotofthehour
4th May 2015, 09:11
Wtf is he even saying? Is that english bro?:}

sierra_november
4th May 2015, 10:46
@jockey69

Completely agree, recency is very important to Jet, that's why they are inducting guys trained at CTC, Southampton (2011 batch). Those guys are more current than anyone else. As of now, whoever is sent for training through Jet will be more current than those who are on hold, 2014 batch etc. For now Jet is focusing on 2011 batch only, you don't need evidence for this. Hope you get my point.

It would be prudent to focus energy and time in looking at other options rather than focusing on how and when Jet will hire it's pilots. All of us know how volatile the aviation industry is. Not trying to be negative, just being practical.

CaptainCaptain
4th May 2015, 11:41
@Pilotofthehour - Lets not start again!
@sierra_november- You have a valid point sir!

sky_thebeginning
6th May 2015, 09:24
Apart from all the arguments, please share if anyone has any news about further induction of 2011 rated / Non- rated !!!!

sagoobadi
8th May 2015, 04:13
Guys, any update on next induction of the 42 TR guys ?? So far only 24 inducted.

jetgo
9th May 2015, 07:00
Guys any idea when jet might start calling 2013TFO batch, just asking for a approximate figure..

(after the completion of 2011batch )

sagoobadi
12th May 2015, 05:55
Any news on further induction. Guys based in Mumbai may have some information ??

ikarus-
13th May 2015, 15:50
some one posted about an Induction on 10th may..

sandeep737
14th May 2015, 07:46
Guys any news about further induction or any news of results of 2014, sorry guys for being so impatient....

pkboeing
14th May 2015, 13:11
@ikarus : where it was posted that induction happened on 10th may?pls tell us if there was any induction

ikarus-
14th May 2015, 13:54
I read it here, may be some one deleted it..

sky_thebeginning
15th May 2015, 06:06
You only posted it here but post was deleted few hours after...

pkboeing
15th May 2015, 06:39
@skythe beginning :
I have not posted anything..When i dnt knw abt the induction why will i post..

ikarus-
15th May 2015, 13:35
You have very Bad memory PkBoeing

aroumika
15th May 2015, 14:41
Strangely, I remember reading the same thing about May 10th as well.... :hmm:

sandeep737
15th May 2015, 14:52
Guys he said on 30th April in a reply that give atleast 10 days for next induction wen someone asked about the induction , anyways does anyone have any idea if there were more candidates inducted this month?!!

ikarus-
15th May 2015, 15:19
There is nothing wrong with a prediction going wrong but to lie is a different thing.

aroumika
15th May 2015, 15:24
None of what he says turns out to be true anyway. That's just one example right there.

But whatever floats his boat, whatever keeps him happy.... :ok:

And sandeep737, in reply to your question --- No, there were no candidates inducted this month and I wouldn't be surprised if no candidates are called up the rest of this month either.

You might want to ask pkboeing if any type rated candidates of 2014 will be "expedited" later this month :E

sandeep737
15th May 2015, 17:12
Relax guys , its OK we all are waiting and assuming things but we cannot target one person , he is also taking efforts to find out about thing, I will be very happy if 2011 guys get their chance but at the same time I will also want that we type rated guys should also be given chance because that's only fair, we also took our risk by doing our type on a specific aircraft n giving away all other options so I wud suggest we shud not argue with each other n wait for our chances....

ikarus-
15th May 2015, 17:32
you want to cut the line by doing type rating & then you talk of fairness and money invested. :ugh:

sandeep737
15th May 2015, 17:48
Yeah we did it n we took that risk n we are not cutting the line it's just that now we don't get a separate exam for us ,now we sit in a common exam n if we talk about fairness den this company is like this bro where were u guys wen jet took type rated exam in 2012 n 2013 n again 2013 cpl exam they picked up type rated candidates , I knw its been a long tym for 2011 batch n by fairness I meant that may be jet can take us n parellaly they can send 2011 batch also for type...

ikarus-
15th May 2015, 17:59
Jet Took Trated Candidate because there were candidates in Market who did type rating without Job, Dont you think its more than fair that you give the same exam which a normal CPL holders gives, after spending 20 L On type rating you must have learnt new things which actually gives you an edge over CPL guys.
and Dont you think its would be fair only if first they wrap up 2011 candidates followed by 2013 then 2014 rated or non rated.

sandeep737
15th May 2015, 18:12
Yes that's wat I'm trying to tell you bro they took type rated candidates because there are type rated pilots in markey. Now don't you think that if we guys wait for 2011 n 2013 batch to get over so by the time we get our chance our type rating will lapse completely n whatever we spend on type will go down the drain the idea of expaditing the type rated batch is one our type will not get lapsed n second company doesn't have to train us all over again, I'm not saying that they should take type rated only if they make a batch of type from 2014 batch , it will be hardly 15 to 20 people , we all know jet require pilot jus now its jus the matter of time that is holding them to recruit , they shud again start sending you guys for type n durin that time they can do our round as well...

aroumika
15th May 2015, 20:08
@sandeep737

You're so worried about your 737 rating lapsing, but with all due respect, no one put a gun to your head and forced you to do your rating. That was your choice and whatever the consequences are, you must stick by it.

Having a rating doesn't mean you can just leapfrog people who have been waiting over 3 years before you. The whole of the 2014 batch can go do a type rating even right now, doesn't mean that we 2011 folks sit around like donkeys and watch the entire 2014 batch get called up before us. We've already sat around for over 4 years. 4 years is no joke my friend! You guys are making a fuss over a written exam result not being released for 8 months. We've been waiting for over 50 months! :ugh:

sandeep737
16th May 2015, 01:04
@aroumika
Yes I'm worried because I did my type rating thinking that I will get the job faster n believe me it will happen fast , it really make a lot of difference in jet if one is type rated n with all due respect even if the whole 2014 batch does their type rating now it will not make any difference because while filling our form we were asked about our type so they have record for that and again like you said one had put a gun on my head to do type so in the same way we can also say that no one had put the gun on ur head also to wait for jet, you guys gave your exam in 2011 and are still waiting , even u wud have tried for some other airline during those 4 yrs , I'm not saying or claiming that you guys have no chance but at the same tym I'm not loosing hopes for my chance as well .OK for me even if I'm type rated on 737 n I have passed my indigo exam also so now if indigo gives me the chance I will take it n do my type again on 320. I wud not waste any more time on Jet. So relax n wait ....

ikarus-
16th May 2015, 19:20
@sandeep737.

Guys who have cleared Jet process, both 2011 & 2013 - have earned it where as rest everyone, type rated or not have to earn it.

ITAviator
18th May 2015, 14:49
Spoke to the Jet HR today and I was told that they plan to continue with the 2011 TFO induction in batches of 10's. The next 10, who were deferred induction in Nov'14 will be called by June '15 and then on 10 each month.

Mails would be sent out by end of this week, although not sure if only for the next 10 or for all the waiting TFOs. One thing to be glad about was that, when I just mentioned my first name, she checked for my last name herself in the list and confirmed this news.......... after all those calls to the HR have not entirely been wasted.. :O

Having said that, we have heard the Jet HR's, Management, GM's etc. giving many dates like this over our 4 years of wait, but alas, it has always ended with a disappointment.. So "hope" this time it is true and positive..

Also a kind request, rather than to start calling the HR's based on this news, wait till the end of this week before calling.

RNP2
18th May 2015, 16:54
@ ITaviator

Wow thats awesome news,just hope its true:) btw are you apart of the 7 th batch which got deferred?

sky_thebeginning
19th May 2015, 08:08
6th batch got deferred not 7th

jetgo
19th May 2015, 15:14
Guys its gud to kno that Jet gonna call 10 guys everymonth, lets hope that becomes true..

But before that anyone have info about TR guys ?? After the 24 who got inducted, there is no further news .. i think still 18 guys are waiting to get in .. //

sagoobadi
22nd May 2015, 04:59
No further inductions for almost past one month. Any idea when induction is likely to resume. Maybe guys in Mumbai can find out from HR

CaptainCaptain
22nd May 2015, 12:11
Let June start!