PDA

View Full Version : DESO - Did you get a contract or a vague letter?

CAUK
3rd Oct 2009, 18:52
I'm on the bottom of the DESO holding pool

edawg
3rd Oct 2009, 19:32
No contract just the successful letter. Didn't know that anybody has a contract. I'm surprised they haven't come out with anything official since they did say to expect a Q3 update. However I am aware of one email response saying something to the effect of 'no changes to the hiring forecast through the first half of 2010'.

boeingwanna
8th Oct 2009, 11:04
There are many great things about Cathay Pacific. Working for them in any capacity is NOT one of them.
There is an old saying in business about the "Contract PHASE", if you have bad feeling about how things are going in the Contract phase, the actual contract will be 10 times worse!
Don't you people learn??? Make sure you read that contract because for your probation (12mths) the company is only obliged to give you 1 (yes ONE) days notice. Are these people crazy????

ONE WORD!!! Fortyniners!!

When CX want to change their mind, they will and let you now about it in a bulletin. Your COS is worth as much as your toilet paper, the difference being you will enjoy using the toilet paper. For those thinking about working for CX because of the shiny new Jets... please think really hard because you either hate working there or you become like them and end up being a mean person.