PDA

View Full Version : Emirates Holy days scam

galactica
26th Mar 2009, 17:15
Hey, anyone had a look to what happen to pilots who invested in a scam generated by emirates airline ??

New Ek joiners are living in Jumeira lake towers. This beeing managed by Emirates holidays, but, payed by the owners... the pilots.

No need for temporary accomodation anymore on Ek side, ho well, I guess no need to pursue in that direction. EK pull the plug on the agreement and gave nothing but headhacks to these wanna be rich tenants.ZERO RETURN in a year. Try to beat this.

Zero return in a years, transpanrency ? what is it?.What does it mean... SO, pilots now do sponsor the new joiner .Old pilots supply the accomodation for newbees for a years, then they are release of there obligation in the wild. At least in the farwest, guns were trendy, here, contracts are the modern toilet paper. No need for arabic toilet hose anymore, it s more clean, doesn't spoil the seat and the floor, let s use a contract. They come also in ....gold color lol:D

Wanna join here, ho well, live in a shack, stay below the line, save your money, don't bend over too much. It s call EQUILIBRIUM ( ekBRILLIUM)

Dropp the Pilot
26th Mar 2009, 18:10
that is so incoherent it looks like an excerpt from James Joyce at his worst

whatever it is you are taking, stop now.

yada.yada.yada
27th Mar 2009, 04:23
When I here see what come cover lost sheep camel go to mall all forget hack.

That makes about as much sense.

dooner
27th Mar 2009, 06:02
Ahh...yeah I agree, well...umm...but!...what did you say again?

hang on let me have a couple of scotches then I'll try again

Dooner:ok:

halas
27th Mar 2009, 06:30
Whats all the reference to ho's

Has Cyclones opened down there now?

halas

EGGW
27th Mar 2009, 07:16
Please always remember the saying, DPP, don't post pissed. The amount of retracted posts i see every morning i logon is amazing :p

Thread closed, whatever it was on about.

EGGW