PDA

View Full Version : Alliance in ADL

Mr Ug
20th Dec 2007, 03:39
The boss in ADL has resigned. VB have had enough and QAN have taken over the ticketing. Yet another engine problem for the F50. OTP is poor and BHP aren't happy. Rumours of debts mounting.What's going on?

Wing Root
20th Dec 2007, 04:16
Yet another engine problem for the F50.

Is this the cause of the delay this morning? (20/12)

wallabyblue
20th Dec 2007, 21:39
Your info on Alliance in ADL is incorrect, the previous manager was on a short term contract and there was a phased handover to a new manager they transferred from Brisbane.

My friend who works at Alliance told me that they terminated their arrangement with virgin and that BHP are really happy with the new Qantas set up.

Apparently the flights to OLP are increasing and they are getting another F50 in early 2008 for the expansion of the BHP contract.

Everyone has delays I am still waiting for my Jetstar flight of 29th November to depart !!!

Skystar320
20th Dec 2007, 22:07
Your info on Alliance in ADL is incorrect, the previous manager was on a short term contract and there was a phased handover to a new manager they transferred from Brisbane.

My friend who works at Alliance told me that they terminated their arrangement with virgin and that BHP are really happy with the new Qantas set up.

Apparently the flights to OLP are increasing and they are getting another F50 in early 2008 for the expansion of the BHP contract.

dont you love people who work within the company 'talking it up'

pc12togo
20th Dec 2007, 22:34
For your imfo BHPP were not happy with Virgin and set up Qantas as the booking agent.

IAW
20th Dec 2007, 23:43
Don't you love people outside of a company "talking it down"?

The truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

Moniker
21st Dec 2007, 08:22
it isn't the first or only time QF have handled QQ bookings, or flights for that matter.