PDA

View Full Version : Netjets Europe

leftrudder
15th Jun 2001, 20:38
Just wondering if anybody knows of or works at NetJets Europe and if so what is the pay and working conditions like. From what I understand they are non union and dont even have a seniority list. Thanks

silverhawk
16th Jun 2001, 00:14
dirdamus, the pay is calculated according to total time, jet time and time on company aircraft. It is then input into a secret grid( I am not joking).You do get a lot of time off though. They pay for experience, but they are finding out to their cost that experience and quality do not always come hand in hand

silverhawk
16th Jun 2001, 00:29
leftrudder the pay is dependant on total time, jet time and time on company aircraft. this info is then input into a secret company grid (i'm not joking).so everyone is on varying payscales. They employ experienced pilots, but are finding out to their cost that experience and quality are not directly proportional

leftrudder
16th Jun 2001, 02:50
Thanks Silverhawk, I understand they are having trouble keeping/hiring pilots. The secret payscale does not suprise me in the least as I have heard they are very non standard, which of course could be a good thing as well as a bad thing. Do you work for them or trying to get on with them?

silverhawk
17th Jun 2001, 17:27
resigned from there after too many months of waiting for improvements

leftrudder
17th Jun 2001, 17:41
I see. Do you have an email? mine is [email protected]