PDA

View Full Version : BACX Jet Pay & Nightstops?

Elixir
16th Jan 2006, 20:58
Does anyone know what the average take home pay of a new starter (jet) at BACX is? Also interested to know average monthly nightstops?

I've heard new tp starters' basic salary is £20k with average take home of around £1600 (unless anyone knows differently) - does the jet salary differ to this at all?

I'm sure this has been answered previously but am still having trouble with the search function - only getting very recent posts.

Thankyou!

monkeyboy
16th Jan 2006, 22:09
Elixir, if you're fresh out of flying school then expect to start on 20K + approx 5K a year duty pay on the Dash, hence the 1600 a month take home.

If you're lucky enough to get straight onto the jets and you're fresh out of flying school, I think the figure is somewhere around the 25K mark + approx 5K a year duty pay. I don't know what this works out at. Prob about 2000 a month.

If you've got previous airline experience and you get onto one of the jets, then it starts at 35K + 5K a year duty pay. Which equates to approx 2500 a month.

As far as nightstops are concerned, you can opt for minimal, average or max. Max is around the 10 mark per month.

I hope this helps.

MB

Elixir
17th Jan 2006, 14:12
Thanks monkeyboy that helps a lot.