PDA

View Full Version : Accomodation for CX/KA new joiners

flyingkiwi
26th Mar 2005, 09:01
If anyone is interested i can recommend some great accomodation that would be perfect for a couple/ familiy arriving in HKG.

3 bdroom, oven, dishwasher, fully furnished, modern western stlye, great clubhouse facilities, 10 mins to CX/KA. Friendly expat community.

PM me for further details.

flyingkiwi
27th Mar 2005, 02:24
Actually liked the apartment so much we are living in an identical one in the next block.

To say anywhere in HKG is free of polution is probably a big call. Dont want to start an arguement re best place to live. Save that for another thread.

My point is just to let people know there are much better alternatives to being closet'ed up in the Headland or Regal for 6 months. (they are in TC as well!)

Crying Kiwi
29th Mar 2005, 05:10
Really nice western features and western price tag. Money is no object. Dont ask for credit as this usually offends. Maybe there is such thing as a free lunch.

Check out the photo's and see who the Flying Kiwi really is dispensing out all the advice to New Joiners. Give him a pat on the back when you see him next.

Check out the other 1,000,000 apartments available in Tung for even cheaper rates than what he is asking.

:cool:

Shark Alarm!!:} :} :}