PDA

View Full Version : Sabotage at MAS (again)

QNH1013
9th Jan 2005, 14:33
Once again, sabotage of a Malaysian Airlines Airbus A330 has been reported. Aparantly a whole can of hydraulic fluid was poured on to the centre console in the flight deck and the can left there on the top as 'icing on the cake'

Security is seemingly tight now and any maintenance or service workers going to an aircraft have their names taken down.

Touch'n'oops
10th Jan 2005, 02:14
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Security???... Tight???... MAS???

hahahahahahahahahaaha!!!!!!

There's three words that will never go together!

If it was so tight, how come I wasn't even challenged when I went for a stroll around a MAS A330 yesterday? I even got a look through the wheel bay!!!!

Note: I am not doing any sabotaging!!!!! Honest!!!!

Guess it's selective security!!!!:E

MASsenger
10th Jan 2005, 05:04
Staff moral has sunk so low that they are resorting to sabotage, oh dear! My apology for generalizing. Surely this must send shivers up you flyboys! What LMC unknowingly would you be carrying on your next flight!!! What has Datoad got to say about this. Or is he hiding under his shell. I remember his voice from my flying days with him - like a frog even on a clear day, he,he,he!

mainwheel
10th Jan 2005, 11:27
:rolleyes: Maybe it comes down to training. That's not where you top up the hydraulic system.

CAPTAIN WOOBLAH
17th Jan 2005, 16:46
Well,

Can't be as bad as airasia.

What no bonus this year.

Wonder why so many applying to other airlines?????

Wooblah.

ferrydude
20th Jan 2005, 10:41
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050119/ap_on_bi_ge/malaysia_jet_vandalism_1

geo7E7
26th Jan 2005, 05:15
RM 100,000 to whoever with the info leads to the capture of the culprit.....what a crap!!!! That still won't solve any of the problems...... With only less than a handful LAEs running around to man 200 plus departures and arrivals A DAY...?!!! Lets hope the last incident is the worst anybody could ever think of just to get their points acrossed......