PDA

View Full Version : Where do they all go??

Rogeramjet181
2nd Jan 2005, 15:34
Greetings All,

Just a quick question regarding the various aircraft routes.

IE: Where does the 744 go? The 777? The A340-6/3? The A330?

As usual any and all hope is appreciated, for all those with interviews in Jan 05, all the best and good luck.

:ok:

Truckmasters
4th Jan 2005, 07:55
Any chance of advising which basing options are available to the various fleets.

Aussie
5th Jan 2005, 02:26
Gday Silberfuchs,
quick question for you.
Say you got a basing in adelaide australia.
does that mean you just fly adl-hk and return? there are only 2 flights a week, hence it must work differently?

thanks.

ps, also, say you had the adelaide flight, and theres only 2 a week, does that mean you layover in adel untill the next flight 3 days later?
thanks mate

aussie

BlueEagle
5th Jan 2005, 10:41
Aussie - A basing doesn't mean you only fly to/from there. When your duty starts you will either passenger or operate from your basing to anywhere on the route structure, possibly Hong Kong, you will then complete a duty period of, say, fourteen days anywhere on the route structure for your fleet, including the USA and Europe, when your duty period is complete, (and it may be either extended or curtailed), you will either passenger or operate back to your base for days off.

Dashtrash
11th May 2005, 12:14
Silberfuchs,
you seem to be pretty clued in with the fleet specifics. Got asked in fst interview what routes the 346 operates on. I only knew of SYD as i'd seen it here but otherwise??? they illuded to it operating a specific 346 only route? any ideas? have 2nd interview in aug and suspect that might come up again to see if I have been picking up my considerable slack.

NoseGear
11th May 2005, 12:38
Dash, its New York over the pole direct, only the A340-600 does it, for CX at least.

Nosey