PDA

View Full Version : Pilot available for Relief Aid Organisation

siduk
29th Dec 2004, 21:02
Hi Readers

I feel so sad seeing so many lifes been perished in the Indian Ocean disaster. My prayers are with those been affected by this tragedy.

Could somebody tells me if any aid relief organisation willing to hire pilots to help the relief work and reach to those who are desperately needing help.

Please help to help others!

Regards

Siduk

Eddiedemarco
30th Dec 2004, 02:13
My name is Eddie De Marco and I am from Brazil. I also feel the same way, on behalf of my family and nationals of Brazil , I would like to extend opur prayers for those less fortunate.

In addition to that, I hold an ATPL IFR Multi B-737 ( On vacation until Late Feb) If anyone or organization need a relief Pilot I will be more than glad to volunteer at no charge.

Eddie De Marco

flyboy2
30th Dec 2004, 03:53
My condolences too for all victims & prayers for survivors.

I 'm available as well to assist -unfortunately for payment ; on

HS125 ; BE200; BE 100 ;BE 90 ; C421/414/402; PA31;LET410

goaround7
31st Dec 2004, 18:34
Naturelink is on the way to various locations from Sri Lanka to Indonesia for Air Serv with IL 76, BE200/300 and B407, Puma at this time. No idea what the situation is going to be and what other aircraft will be required if any, or for how long.

Suggest send details and keep in touch via :

[email protected]
fax +27 12 543 9110
tel +27 12 543 3448

PK-KAR
3rd Jan 2005, 19:49
We're trying to get a couple of Navajos overhauled to get them running to help with the relief effort... I haven't checked if the small local operators are doing the relief flights too... if they do, you can try...

Travira is one that's doing it, so is Sabang Merauke Air Charter (C212s only)... I haven't checked around...

It is reported that the DGAC is giving dispensation to those foreign pilots volunteering with with local operators to do the aid flights, but this is so far unconfirmed...

PK-KAR