PDA

View Full Version : CX second Interview 2005 Dates

Kpt40
21st Oct 2004, 01:23
Hi folks,
I had my first interview in NYC last month, and was recently informed that I passed that.
I would like to thank everyone who posted here , your help and insights have been very helpful.

The staff in HK informed me that they have no open dates for interview 2 in HK this year. But I should expect the call in early 05.

Anyone out there know when would be likely for Int-2, or is anyone else in the same boat (plane?)
Thank You

21st Oct 2004, 13:00
Hi, check your PM

Pointer
23rd Oct 2004, 21:45
Hi there Kpt40 yes i'm in the same position;

9013, willing to share :confused:

Pointer :E

Canadian Beech
23rd Oct 2004, 21:52
C'mon guys... don't be shy! Share with the rest of the class! ;)

bluff
24th Oct 2004, 08:23
Same here, interviewed last month, told it would be Feb/Mar

Buford
24th Oct 2004, 17:28
When will Cathay be hiring again in the US? Is it an annual venture over or do they interview throughout the year.

Thanks - Buford

Canadian Beech
24th Oct 2004, 18:54
I think, like 2-3 times a year...

goingdown
25th Oct 2004, 10:18
Hi guys,
i was on the phone with Cx this morning,they told me also feb/march;They also proposed december 2004 but i won't be able to make it.
Do you think they will hold that against you if you change the dates?
Good luck to everyone for the 2nd interview.

Altyre
2nd Nov 2004, 10:10
Hi guys
I had my initial interview on September 6th in Paris. I had an e-mail on thursday inviting me to HK for the 2nd part on January 13th and 14th

Jagbag
3rd Nov 2004, 07:49
Congrats Altyre.

Hope you get in. I am waiting for the dates too. Would prefer ones sooner than later.

Regards

Pointer
5th Nov 2004, 22:17
I had my interview as well in paris and am now heading to HKG in the beginning of Dec. (unexpectedly received a call) Good luck to all and see you in HKG :D

Pointer :E

Gearing Down
6th Nov 2004, 04:51
---Going Down

Don't worry about putting off your second interview. While Cathay want to know that you are seriously interested in working for them, they will also understand if you have good reasons (family or present job constraints) for asking for another date. The are generally pretty fair about delays. Ultimately, they want you to be at your best for the second interview. It's tough.

I put off my second interview 5 times! I had a good reason each time, so they kept calling to offer later dates. I took the 6th offer and I ended being successful. The rest as they say is history...

Good luck!

BTW, nice handle...:ok: