PDA

View Full Version : BMI pilots (not BMI regional pilots)

Brucey
8th Jul 2004, 17:51
BMI MAINLINE has recently based some Fokker’s at Leeds Bradford and I was wondering why some (not all I must add) of the BMI mainline Fokker drivers are such ignorant tw@ts, I really am struggling to understand it. Ground staff, pilots, ATC guys/girls etc based at Leeds use the weather facilities and it is more common than not to pass pleasantries whilst doing the weather routine.

Up to now it hasn’t mattered who you work for,which country you’re from or in fact what you fly or do for a job.But the mainline chaps seem to disapprove of,or are not accustomed to this type of pleasant professional conduct.

Heads from up arses chaps and no more Heathrow manners at Leeds please.

Thanks in advance.

Young Paul
8th Jul 2004, 19:18
Hmm. If they are FKR pilots, they don't have LHR manners - none of them really has roots there; they are all fundamentally EMA/BHX/GLA boys and girls.

:E take cover, incoming!!!!

KAT TOO
8th Jul 2004, 20:07
I have to say the one i have mey have been very pleasent, sure their pissed at been left last to convert to the bus, but hey thats not their fault...

CATAWAMPUS
8th Jul 2004, 20:53
Well there's a surly looking FO who fits the profile.

EGAC_Ramper
8th Jul 2004, 21:19
ack you find pilots who arn't too pleasant in every Airline I guess,would know a few with ones at work!!:hmm:

keepitlit
9th Jul 2004, 08:13
which airline/s at the city then ramper!

rgds K.I.L.:oh:

Kestrel_909
13th Jul 2004, 10:48
Well the BMI guys (and gals) sound a nice bunch over ATC, but are they as nice on the ground? :) TBH though most of them sound the same to me too!