PDA

View Full Version : Once more around the circuit?

Nuada
9th Mar 2004, 04:00
Hello all,
I was wondering if any of this forum's readers might have an idea about jobs out there in the S61 airframe?

A very long time ago, when I was just beginning in this business, I flew in a 61N as a CP. Now after a lot of time spent working in most aspects and many airframes, I'd like to finish up in the machine which got me started.

I currently work EMS, but neither a job's location nor the title or the ego level is important to me at this stage of my career. I haven't been current in the 61 for quite some time nor have I been more than 50 miles offshore in a very long time either. So, I do understand that I am NOT an automatic hire. I am in my fifties, so the Euro 61 jobs are likely not available to me on account of my age.

I do have an abundance of experience and have a strong desire to work in the right position. I'd really appreciate any help or honest advice any of you might care to offer. If you'd prefer, we can take the conversation off forum via telcom or email?

Thanks for listening,
Olde Guye

Bravo 99 (AJB)
11th Mar 2004, 00:53
CHC where advertising in Flight international for SAR crew on the S61 for there Ireland ops you could try contacting Brian Ruck at CHC Humberside he may be able to give you some information telephone 01652 688417 hope it helps

Hippolite
11th Mar 2004, 01:05
You might also try British International.

I am sure you would meet the criteria for the Penzance to Scilly Ilses shuttle and it wouldn't be a bad place to live. I am sure they would give you a hearing if you called them.

HH:cool:

Bravo 99 (AJB)
11th Mar 2004, 01:07
It would appear that the advert is now not on the flight international site however PAS are looking for Hems/Police pilots
Try the flight international site jobs section the information is there

regards