PDA

View Full Version : Iasco ???

bafanguy
6th Mar 2004, 06:14
Can any of the large contract-pilot community answer this: what became of IASCO ? In all the forums where contract pilots contribute their considerable experience and wisdom, I have yet to hear anyone mention IASCO as a source of jobs. They used to be the premier source of pilots to Asia, for example. They began in 1958...they used to list openings on their website; now all you can do is download an application and fax it back to them. Is anyone out there having any productive relationship with IASCO ? If so, who are their clients and have YOU gotten work through them in the last two years ? They do a number of things, but maybe they've given up on the contract-pilot business in the face of a lot of new competition. What say ye, Wise Bro ?

Dear Moderator,

Why did my "question" about IASCO get moved ? The subtitle says, "If you have a question for professional pilots please post it here." Asking about IASCO, an organization expressly for professional pilots, would appear to fit the criteria of "Questions". I really want to hear what people have to say and think that sending it to "Terms and Endearment" will bury my question and prevent my hearing what people might have to say.

PPRuNe Towers
6th Mar 2004, 14:48
You need to read the threads not just the bumf mate. It was the wrong forum because it's where outsiders ask pro pilots questions - not pro to pro.

Regards from the Towers
Rob